Ch8

WARNING WARNING WARNING!

"AHHHHH Germany what was that?"

"I don't know, calm down Italy!"

"What is happening England-san?"

"Dont look at me!"

"Oi, Angleterre don't yell at Japan."

WARNING WARNING WARNING!

Gunfire was heard from the distance, and it was getting close. Suddenly a guard was thrown out of nowhere and tore through the metal of the bars. England, France, Germany, Italy, and Japan saw their chance and ran.

"What was that all about!" France shouted over the roaring gunfire.

England shrugged, "I have not a bloody clue!"

"Quiet you two, we have to first deal with finding America!"

"Yes, I agree with Germany-san."

"Me to!"

Both England and France nodded to the former axis and continued to run down the halls. It was madness, screams could be heard behind. It sounded like a wild beast had gotten loose.

'What is Russia feeding his pets?" thought England. They all suddenly halted to a stop. Two guards were aiming their weapons at them, but the looks on their faces appeared to be more...zombie-like. Germany pulled out his gun and aimed it also at the guards. France, England, and Japan pulled out their swords and Italy started waving a white flag like crazy.

"I suggest that you move." Germany stated clicking the safety off his gun. His eyes looked cold, Italy shuddered. He hasn't seen him like that since WW2.

"Ah Germany, you still have that spark in you after all."

Everyone turned to spot a smug Belarus from behind. She was standing against the wall, twirling a knife in her hand and had that 'this is business, not personal' aura around her. Not looking up Belarus continues to stare at the twirling knife lazily in her hand.

"Belarus I-"

The knife was suddenly tossed strait past Germany and plunged into one of the guards. He stumbled and collapsed to his knees then to the ground. The other guard stared in shock with all the rest.

"PHILL!" He collapsed to his knees besides the other. Belarus shook her head, "Do not worry, he's not dead. Only wounded sadly." The gunfire and yelling was getting closer with each passing minute. Belarus walked up to Germany.

"That was for leaving me in the rain."

England raised his sword at her, "Where is America!" Belarus tossed her hair and twisted her head to glare at England.

"If I knew would you think I would tell you." England scowled. She turned back to Germany, running her fingers up and down his chest. "You want to know where America is?" Germany stared at her with wide, confused eyes. Italy stood behind Germany, peeking his head over his shoulders. Both England and France had their swords raised to Belarus, glaring at her with all their might.

"Ja." Belarus stopped moving her fingers up Germany's chest and stopped near his chin. The noise was getting louder now. Almost to the point of ear shattering. She leaned closer to Germany's ear.

"It's a secret."

BAM!

Germany stumbled back as Belarus punched him square in the face. He held his injured face to his hands, Belarus smiled and raised her knuckles They looked to have small raver blades on the tips of them.

Italy ran over to Germany.

"Germany, Germany are you alright?"

Germany answered his question by lifting his face from his hands for a second. It was covered in blood. Italy froze, his world fell. Germany was...in pain. He stared at Germany in silence while France, England, and Japan were all racing towards Belarus, lashing their swords.

'Someone hurt Germany...Belarus hurt Germany...Belarus hurt Germany!"

Japan was slashing at Belarus with all his might. Nobody hurt his friend! England and France were right behind him, using their sword fighting skills to the test.

"You monster!" An enraged Italy slammed onto Belarus. He used his white flag to an advantage, blinding Belarus temporarily and smacking her with it as hard as he could. She scrambled to get him off her shoulders but Italy refused, not letting Belarus have a single moment to catch herself. Just as she was going to slam into the wall Italy flipped off her and kicked her right in the stomach, sending her back and sprawled on the ground. He walked towards her, standing right over her head.

"YOU LITTLE-" She screamed as she turned her head to yell at him but Italy slammed his white flag on her head. She slumped to the ground, unconscious. Italy dropped the white flag and ran over to Germany.

"Are you alright?" he asked. Japan had been mending his head the time Italy was fighting Belarus and looked up. "He will be alright, just had some scratches." Italy let out a sigh. Meanwhile England and France were standing by, waiting for any noise at all. Nothing, it was all suddenly silent. No more gunfire?

"We better get goi-" France froze and fell to the floor. Italy stared wide-eyed until doing so to, then Japan, then Germany.

"WAIT!" England backed up to the wall, hyperventilating. He jerked his head to side to side looking for anything in the dark halls. It was silent, to silent. He pulled out his sword again, readying it for attack. Everything was still dark, everything was still silent.

"Hello England." England's head snapped forward and he came face to face with, he couldn't believe it. It was like a nightmare.

"A-America?" England stared wide-eyed as America grinned evilly down at him. America's hand shot out and connected with his throat cutting him off from any oxygen. He clawed at the strong hand but it remained glued onto his neck.

America's smiled turned into a somewhat Cheshire grin that would have made England's own cat jealous.

"Ночь ночь Англии."

And he was sucked into the darkening abyss.

Authors Notes:

Yo sorry if this sucks. I will fix it later!

WHOOP~ Whats with Germany and Belarus!? I loved the part when Italy went all "ATTACK" O_e!

Ночь ночь Англии = night night England