Ch5

"=talking out loud '=thinking

BEEP, BEEP, BEEP. BEEP, BEEP, BEEP. BEEP, BEEP, BEEP.

Waking up from his peaceful slumber America groaned. "Five more minutes!"

BEEP, BEEP, BEEP. BEEP, BEEP, BEEP. BEEP, BEEP BEEP.

The covers were ripped off of America, exposing him to the cold. He swiped (with eyes still closed) at the intruder, but only caught air.

BEEP, BEEP, BEEP. BEEP, BEEP, BEEP. BEEP, BEEP, BEEP.

America slammed his pillow on top of his head. No use, he could still hear the alarm.

It only took a few seconds after that until, "ALRIGHT, ALRIGHT I'M UP!"

"Ah, sleeping beauty is awake." Came a childish voice from the end of the bed. America peered over his shoulder and guess who he found. The devil himself or better known as RUSSIA! The Russian was quietly observing America, taking in his every movement and emotion. "You seem to have liked my house call~da."

Quickly jumping out of the bed America stood on the hard, cold floor. He did not want to seem defenseless, especially in front of him, 'Well its better then bein' woken up by the pipe.' he thought. Russia tipped his head a little to the side, "Or would you have preferred my pipe."

'WTF man, he has mind reading powers!' Russia laughed, "No, it is because you have been saying those things out loud." Mentally, America did a facepalm. Only with Russia. And speaking of Russia, said nation was now about two feet away and closing the space rapidly. America backed up into the wall, but it was no use. Russia was right in front of him, staring down with glowing violet eyes. The wintery nation pinned both of America's arms and leaned down, "I think it is time to start your first lesson."

"W-what?" America choked. Russia smiled creepily. That always seemed to freak him out and the Russian bastard knew that. "I must teach you the proper lessons in life~da?" He took out a syringe filled with orange liquid, "Stay still or this might hurt a lot more." Despite the warning America started struggling. No WAY was this commie gonna put another sedative in him again. But instead of his neck, Russia injected it into his head!

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhh!" America screamed and struggled harder, but Russia's grip only got tighter. The orange liquid drained from the needle and into his brain. He wished he could pass out, oh he wanted so badly now to escape into darkness. Sadly though that did not happen. Even when the syringe was empty and Russia had taken it out America was still screaming.

"Sh, sh now that's a good boy." Russia had whispered as he grabbed America and wrapped him into a bear hug. The screaming had died down, but whimpering could still be heard.

"You did good my sunflower," said the wintery nation, "there is only one more thing to do though." Picking America up bridle style, Russia left the small prison and headed into a room with many techno- gadgets and lights. In the middle of the room sat a very odd chair though. It was bulky on the back and had wires sticking out from it. The wires were glowing many different colors pink, green, blue, yellow, red. Energy seemed to radiant off of them. Russia sat America into the chair. The moment he did that straps snapped onto his wrist and ankles.

"no, no." America tiredly moaned as he slumped forward. Russia caught him, "Sh, keep your energy, you will need it." Walking over to one of the machines, Russia typed something in which resulted to a low humming noise being made from the ground. It soon became faster and louder. America blinked, trying to wipe the dizziness and tiredness from his eyes. He soon spotted many circles around him and the chair, like on a tree to represent its life. They were glowing a soft blue color. At the same time though the circles were almost spinning around and around him. A wave a dizziness stretched over America once again. The circles were getting faster. The lights were getting brighter.

America started to hyperventilate. This was insane, what the heak was happening! Everything continued to go faster and faster and brighter and brighter. Looking around frantically America tried to find a way out. He was trapped! America squeezed his eyes shut ready for the worst. All of a sudden, BAM! The power slowly shut off. The chair he was sitting on and the spinning circles were loosing power. He opened his eyes. Soon the entire room was filled with darkness. America could faintly see the outline of Russia.

"Hm, it seems that they have gotten here faster then I had predicted." Russia hummed. He walked over to America, who was still strapped onto the chair. "I will be back soon, stay here and be quiet while I'm gone." Russia walked out of the room and closed the door with a quiet 'thud'.

'There is no way I am listening to that commie!' thought America.

'But we should listen to comrade Russia, he knows whats best.' America froze. Did he just think that. No, it must have been his imagination. But than he heard it again.

'Hello, I might have known you were dumb, but you are also very impolite.'

'What the hell are you?' asked/thought America. The voice pause, 'I dont know, but what I do know is that me and you are one.' Great, not only was he talking to a voice inside of his head but he was starting to sound like Russia...or how he would think.

'Listen, I dont know what you are or how you got here, 'America thought, 'but stay-' The door to the room swung open and the light turned on. He was expecting to see Russia return, but what he saw was a surprise. A GREAT surprise!

"America oh god, lets get you outta here." Came a English voice and not inside his head. Appearing before America was a worried looking England. Man was he glad to see him. England was wearing full black spy gear. He pulled out a walkies-talkie. "Hello, hello this is England here, I just found America anyone copy"

The walkies-talkie buzzed for a moment until another voice could be heard. "Yes England we copy, were heading over there right now and Oh Gott!" Screaming could be heard on the other end. England pressed the walkies-talkie again, "Germany, Germany, "he yelled, no answer.

"You shouldn't mess in others affairs, especially when they do not involve or concerns you, da."

America (who was still in the chair) and England froze. Russia stepped out from the shadow of the door, wielding his trusty pipe. England stepped back and grabbed the gun from his holster. "Don't move Ruskie or I will-" Right then Russia had slammed England across the room. He slammed agents the wall with so much force that England made a creator and fell to the ground unconscious. Russia turned to America, "You see little one, that is what happens to those who are bad." America tried to protest, but he couldn't for some reason. It was like his mouth was filled with cement. Grabbing an unconscious England by the arm Russia dragged him to the door.

"Mother Russia will be back again, got to take care of one little thing first." And he was gone. The whole thing back there, it must have been a rescue mission. Tears started to well up in America's eyes, but he quickly shook them away.

'No, I must..no I will stay strong, for Iggy's sake.'

Authors notes:

I am really sorry America, it just had to be done;_; Oh ya and the syringe that Russia sticks in America, its not a sedative. Im kinda tiered of makin America pass out all the time. But you will have to wait and find out what it really was, I have a couple of ideas already.