Ch6

"How did we get into this mess?"

Currently Germany, Japan,England, France, and Italy were sitting in a dungeon, or to be more specific, the basement. The whole place was overloaded with maximum security to prevent any means of escape. Things seemed to be hopeless. England and France were arguing, Japan was searching the walls, Germany was trying to ignore the two arguing countries and was getting a splitting headache, and Italy was in the corner crying his eyes out. Like I said (or the narrator), it seemed hopeless.

"I would have rescued him if it wasn't for you!" Yelled England. France meanwhile scoffed.

"Me, well what about you. You are blaming everything on everyone else because you think you are soooo, perfect." France walked over and leaned agents the cell bars, "If I were you Angleterre, then I would have kept that horrid Russia away from Amerique at the very beginning."

"What are you talking about?"

When England asked this France laughed, but it was a mocking laugh instead of a humorous one, "Don't you remember Amerique's first world meeting?"

~Flashback~

It was America's-

"Ve~ I like flashbacks."

"SHUT UP ITALY!" Italy goes back to crying in the corner.

~Continue Flashback~

It was America's first meeting as an independent nation. Calling him proud would hardly explain how he felt. He was ecstatic! Now he could show England what he could truly be, a REAL nation. Not some colony that said yes to every command. Or that turned a blind eye when his people were angry or in danger. That was not him, he was America. Home of the brave and land of the free. If he couldn't have freedom then he would rather die. Give me liberty or give me death.

As he slowly walked to the big oak doors that lead to the conference room America had one thing on his mind, 'No turning back now.' He pushed the doors open and all of a sudden every country in the world had their eyes on him, especially England who spit out his rum shocked at the arrival of his ex-colony.

You git, what are you doing here!" He shouted, standing up and knocking his chair over in the process.

"I am a nation, you have no jurisdiction over what I do now."

England's blood boiled. He was an empire, an FREGGIN empire. No one, not even America a puny nation...no colony, spoke to him like that. "Yes I do, you are still mine and under the power of Great Briton, you are to leave this building at ONCE!"But, America did not leave. He did not even wince when England rose his voice and that made him even angrier.

"You have no power over me, you never did," America whispered harshly, but could be heard because of the level of silence the room had gotten to, "I am America, home of the brave and land of the free, and I am going to be a hero!" Some nations rolled their eyes, but remained silent as the two brothers glared at each other. Suddenly, low clapping filled the silence."I am impressed, my name is The Russian Empire or you can call me Russia, da" Russia looked at the blonde with interest. "It is a pleasure to finally meet you, I have heard many stories of you, the boy who stood up agents the British Empire."

America was left dumbfounded as the large (and I mean large, man was this guy on steroids large) man came up to him and shook his hand. After a minute or two of staring he finally regained his scenes and also shook the Russian's hand, "Uh...thanks, I mean its also awesome to meet you."

"Not as awesome as the Awesome Prussia!" A new voice rang out. A albino man with red eyes pushed Russia out of the way and eagerly shook America's hand."Hey kid, remember me I was one of the awesomest people to help you win the Revo-thing war!" Prussia received a glare from England, but ignored him (as usual).