1: Date Night and Chiken Fights

Earth. So beautiful.

So calm.

So sweet and serene.

So-

"CHICKEN FIGHT!!!"

A weight slammed into my shoulder, causing me to slam into the ocean, groaning as water went up my nose.

"LANCE!!" One of my husbands, Keith called. His strings arms fished around in the water until he hooked around me and pulled me up. "Are you okay, Lancey?" He asked.

"Never better," I grunted. I then turned to glare at one Pidgeon and one Hunky. "That was dirty!!"

"Suck it!" Pidge called from atop Hunk's shoulders.

"Oh he does," Shiro called from the beach. He was sitting with Jack under the beach umbrella. Christie and Nessa went to get ice creams with Cora and Allura.

"Hey!" I called. "That was unnecessary information!" Shiro merely giggled like the little shit he was.

Not that he was so little...

No! Bad Lance! Destroy team Punk first then imagine your husband large-

"Okay hoes!" I yelled, shaking my head quickly to get the godly image out of my head. "Let's do this!"

Pidge giggles eagerly as I climbed onto Keith's shoulders. He took hold of my legs and then smirked. "Did you shave today Lancey?"

"Maybe." I teased.

"Feels nice and smooth," he said again. "Might have to do some things with it later..."

"Hey horndogs!" Pidge yelled. "Stop talking about sec and start talking about chicken!"

"Your going down!" I yelled, bucking my legs to make Keith charge. He ran through the water, the liquid slowing him down, and practically threw me over his head.

I used the extra momentum to slam into Pidge's small frame, laughing when she cursed.

"No fair," she whined, as she teetered backwards. "Lance has long arms!"

"He has a long—"

"Keith!" I hissed.

"What?!" He cried. "I was going to say hair! Sheesh!"

It was true, my hair had gotten slightly longer. It wasn't nearly as long as Keith's mullet, but it was now long enough for Shiro to weave his hands through and pull it. I was thinking about getting it cut later. Jack needs a cut too...

"Hey!" Pidge yelled. "Focus on the game!"

I flashed a brilliant smile before shoving Pidge with all my strength, causing her to topple over into the water. "Game? What game? Because I think this game, is over!"

She sat up and wiped the water from her eyes and threw a glare in my direction. "Whatever Daddy Long Legs, I'll get you back later." she then stalked out of the water.

"Good game guys," Hunk smiles. He extended his hand and I shook it.

"Thanks Hunky-Pie." I said. He smiled and ran to catch up with Pidge.

Keith leaves to whisper in my ear. "Daddy long legs?" He chuckled.

I clenched my teeth. "Not a word Kogane. Not a word."

————————————————————

The day was almost over and we were all sitting around a bonfire in the beach. I was sitting in Shiro's lap, Keith curled up against my side. I was distractingly tracing circles on Keith's arm when Shiro spoke. "So Lance..." he whispered in my ears.