Lullaby 15

Its been a week since Jackson have stayed with Jaebum after being officially together. Jackson have came to realization, as he remembered that him staying with Jaebum was temporary. He should get back to his own apartment and pay for all the bills, but honestly, with what money? He couldn't pay any expenses at this moment as he doesn't have a job or money to pay himself. 

He did help Jaebum pay the medical bills, although Jaebum tried to let him save his money. Oh, how sweet his boyfriend is to pay for the bills. 

Jackson should go back to his apartment. 

But, he would be lying, that he was afraid of the demons and dust polluting that place. It made him remember the night. He would be thankful, as Jaebum and Jinyoung did find him, but he couldn't help but feel a sense of guilt and destroy his own self with thoughts calling himself a burden. He shouldn't have done that, he should have reached out. 

However, he couldn't blame himself fully, as he did have a thread around his neck, pulling him away from any kind of help. He couldn't scream and his throat always tightened each moment of existence, making him suffer alone and cry in complete loneliness. 

He hated those days, as he knows today that he isn't alone, anymore. He has Jaebum, Jinyoung, Mark, and Bambam. Importantly, Jaebum as his boyfriend, and he put a lot of effort and time to making Jackson arrive where he was, currently. 

He was very thankful, but saddened to face the truth that he has his own cage. A cage where he hates, but pays for and live in. 

Jackson must have been flown away by his own flightless thoughts, as Jaebum sat beside him on the couch. Jaebum have greeted him, but Jackson didn't hear his lover's call. Turning his head to face his boyfriend, Jaebum looked concern, and Jackson noticed their intertwined hands. A gentle squeeze of assurance from his boyfriend made Jackson come back to reality. 

"What are you thinking about?" Jaebum asks, his heart filled eyes weighed with worry. Jackson looked down at their hands, and played with his boyfriend's fingers. "Should I go back to my apartment? I still live there... I probably have a lot of bills piling up," Jackson says softly. Jaebum sighs, as he also forgotten that Jackson wasn't entirely his, yet. 

"Don't you want to stay here?" Jaebum questions, looking at him, and hoping to any god above that Jackson will say 'yes'. Jaebum have been aware of his clingy behavior, he can't possibly scare him off this badly. Not anymore. He have opened up his heart, and he never does that. He has fully gotten attached to the other, and have given his heart, once again. 

But, he trusted Jackson will hold his own heart with the most care and love. 

"Of course. But, this was temporary." Jackson sighs, leaning against Jaebum, and resting his own head on his shoulder. Jaebum leaned down, kissing the top of his lover's head, noticing that his blonde hair was becoming dark brown. Lifting up a hand to twirl a piece of his lover's hair, he chuckles. "You should dye your hair, again." Jaebum hums, and Jackson smiled. 

Jaebum loved that smile. He was glad he could make him smile and laugh the way he does. It may make him fall in love more, but it made him know that he doesn't deserve Jackson. He was one of the greatest person that have arrived in his life.

"I might leave it. I might change back to brown," Jackson shrugs and Jaebum nodded. "That will be great. You will look beautiful," whispered Jaebum, his sweet words making Jackson blush. Jackson sighs, subtly hiding his painted pink face at the crook of Jaebum's neck. Jaebum laughed, and kissed his flustered face.