Lullaby 21

It has been a few days, and Changkyun have grown confidence. Instantly, the younger have went to Jackson, and the older comforted the younger. Jooheon was beyond speechless, and didn't speak to Changkyun that much. Jackson noticed the drift between the two, but he knew that Jooheon only needed time. For this time, Jackson have comforted Changkyun most days, telling the younger that he will have to let go at some point. 

For the past days, Changkyun was starting to be open with Jackson. The two becoming inseparable. Jackson have made a promise to be there for the younger, and he was doing a great job at it. He knows that Changkyun will rely on him, and he will help him. As time went by, Jooheon have started talking with Changkyun, again. The two have came to a compromise, and Changkyun didn't seem to care about his opinion, fortunately. 

Jooheon have rejected him, but he still wanted to remain as friends and Jackson thought it was better than losing each other. Changkyun didn't seem fazed by the situation, and have already put the event behind him and looked forward to the future. Once awhile, Jackson would check up on him. Changkyun truthfully told him everything what was on his mind, and smiled right after, as he was proud of one's self. 

Jackson was proud of him, also. He was glad that Changkyun didn't fall, fortunately he stood and remained on his path but Jackson had to push him a little further to make him catch up. 

The two were on break, and Jackson was on his phone, texting Jaebum per usual. Changkyun sat across from him, doodling on his hand with a pen, since his phone have died from low battery. Pursing his lips, Changkyun looked up at Jackson, "Thank you." he said out of the blue, and Jackson looked up, surprised. 

Its been days since Jackson had taken the role of healing Changkyun, and now Changkyun was healed, he have watched after him proudly like a mother bird. "You don't have to thank me," Jackson chuckles out and Changkyun shrugged. He looked down at his inked hand, twirling the pen among his fingers as he was thinking what to say. Personally, he wasn't the best at expressing his emotions through words. 

"Well, I could of went to Kihyun... Jinyoung... Shownu... Honestly, anyone. But, you gave me comfort and a sense of acceptance, that I ended up trusting you. Its like... You knew I was hurting?" mumbled out Changkyun, confused by his own words. He was irritated that he couldn't express through vocabulary, as he was struggling, but he hoped to any god above or below that Jackson understood. 

The blonde smiled at the other, after turning off his phone. "Its okay to hurt, Changkyun. Its okay to admit that you are hurt. You just needed a hand, and always, I will take it to help you." Jackson softly says, Changkyun looking up at him with a small smile. He looked back down at his hands, fidgeting with the pen. 

"I know, I am not like Jinyoung or Kihyun... I am probably useless. But, if you want me to listen, I will be here to listen," Changkyun looked up at the older with a promise in his eyes. Jackson nodded, "I will keep that in mind. You don't have to be Kihyun or Jinyoung, stop comparing yourself." Jackson reached out and pat his back, and the younger nodded. 

"Were you ever this strong?" Changkyun asks, and Jackson knew he was never this strong. But, it was good to hear that he seems strong, now. Jackson shook his head, "No. I needed help, also. Jaebum helped me," Jackson smiled at the thought of his lover. The hardships he went through, he remembered that Jaebum have saved him and kept him company for months, now. 

Jaebum was the teacher that have taught him that he wasn't alone. Jaebum was his savior, overall. Jackson was glad to have him. 

He was grateful to be one of those people to have someone. 

"I am glad he did. You are strong person, Jackson." nodded Changkyun, and Jackson shrugged a little. "I guess, I am. Since, I am strong, I am willing to share my strength with you so you can keep going." Jackson assures him, and Changkyun chuckled. "I will be fine." shrugged the younger, looking down at his hands, and Jackson rolled his eyes. "You are a duckling, I will need to look after you," Jackson ruffled his hair causing the younger to giggle.