Lullaby 23

Its been months from the incident. On New Years, all couples of the group had a party at Mark and Jinyoung's house. Fortunately, Changkyun had a date, and his boyfriend was very kind and cute. In fact, the party was filled with all gay couples, but no one complained. Namjoon also attended with his boyfriend, Jin, who spilled the tea with Jinyoung, Kihyun, and Jeonghan. 

Although, Jin spilled most of the tea, he remained to be the funniest and nicest. 

"How are you doing?" Namjoon yelled over the loud music that blasted throughout the house, Jackson smiled at him and shrugged. "I am doing good. Better then before. Thank you for coming!" Jackson yells back, and Namjoon just sipped his beverage with a smile. His dimples showing off, that it made Jackson's smile remain on his face. "Yeah, Mark told me about it. I said why not, you guys never met Jin or any of my other friends. I hope they aren't too rowdy," chuckled Namjoon as he noticed Jungkook and Mingyu literally pouring a bowl of alcohol down Vernon's throat. 

"They are fine. I work with crazy people at the cafe!" Jackson laughs, making Namjoon laugh also. Namjoon already knew his friend, Yoongi, was friends with Kihyun. He have met the group, and at first, he was intimidated by them. They all seemed very serious and not sociable, since they all were busy on their phones when he first met them. However, when he spent more time with them, he comfortably grew attached in amusement. They were idiots. 

"Yeah, they are something. How are you and Jaebum?" Namjoon asks. "We are doing great. You and Jin?" Jackson questions, and Namjoon's smile seem to be much brighter and his eyes glowed by the mention of his lover. Jackson wondered if that was him whenever Jaebum was mentioned. "We are doing awesome! We just got engaged," Namjoon exclaims and Jackson squealed. "That's great! I am so happy for both of you!" he yelled excitedly, and Namjoon laughed. 

"Hey, its almost 12!" screamed out Hoseok, the bubbly brunette have exclaimed in a mic. Namjoon chuckled, "I have to find Jin. Go look for Jaebum, and tell him I said 'hi'!" Namjoon pat Jackson on the back before taking his leave. As told, Jackson went to find his boyfriend, walking through the crowd. 

Personally, he didn't understand what's the point of turning off the lights on New Years. It was stupid to try to look for your lover through the dark, he hoped that no one kissed the wrong person. 

"Jae!" Jackson called out, and instantly someone grabbed him by the waist within the darkness. "Found you," chuckles out Jaebum, leaning down and kissing the side of his boyfriend's neck. His loving kiss lingering on Jackson's skin, have made his cheeks heat up and smile. Within the darkness, the screams from the others - calling out for their lovers in the dark, as they tried to find their shadow mate - Jackson secluded himself in Jaebum's arms. 

"By the way, Namjoon said 'hi'." Jackson mumbled out. "Hi, Namjoon." Jaebum whispered back, and Jackson laughed.

Closing his eyes, he rested in his own darkness. The darkness where him and Jaebum only shared. They were the two that shared the darkness together, like lurking shadows of the night. However, they weren't lost. As they held each other, they will never be lost. The two owned the night. 

"3..." 

"I love you, Jaebum..." Jackson says softly, and Jaebum hummed softly.

"2..."

"I love you too, Jackson. So much," Jaebum whispered. 

"1!" 

The lights have turned on, and Jaebum have turned Jackson to face him. He stolen his breath by attaching their lips together. The spark between them never dies, as it never fails to make Jackson to feel alive. 

Jackson Wang have been revived. 

Jackson kissed back, wrapping his arms around his lover's neck, pulling him close. Jaebum held him by the waist, and he pulled away shortly after, a smile plastered on his face. His own eyes gleaming back with joy and love, that Jackson knew it was all for him.