The Game Has Just Begun.

Present

"Wake up, Jungkook

"Wake up, Jungkook."

"Wake up, my love."

Jungkook slowly opened his eyes to visualized the entire area. Beneath him, the soft mattress comforted his back and lifted him to support. To his surprise, he turns his head toward the side and saw the familiar yet unforgettable face of someone who was so unexpected. The box-like smile made it seemed so unreal. His fingertips moved upward toward the ethereal complexion of the familiar boy he has been yearning for.

Yesterday was the day after the funeral of Taehyung, his mate. Since no doctors in the pack could save him, the death of Kim Taehyung was declared yesterday and buried right away. His injuries were too deep to be treated. His soul will be forever remembered. But how? Is this some type of joke? Because this isn't funny. It's serious.

Taehyung is dead. Dead people can't come back alive unless... they use some kind of magic.

So how is he alive?

"Taehyung?!" Jungkook exclaimed in shock. He didn't care if Taehyung was real or not, he just needed him.

"Yes, love?" Taehyung's eyes seemed puzzled yet so sweet.

The sliver haired boy looked exactly the same yet his scent is as sweet and graceful as ever. He couldn't believe his eyes. Something felt wrong but the Ravenette didn't give a fuck, because all he desired at this very moment to bring the sweetheart into his arms.
Jungkook extended out his arms and grabbed Taehyung by his delicate waist as his nose snuggled into the boy's neck and inhaled the vanilla and mint scent he has been mourning for.

On the other hand, a sly smirk crept onto the omega's face as he rubbed his So-called mate's back with comfort.

****************

Taehyung's Perspective

Night after his funeral

"Dig him up."

"Hurry up!"

"Be quiet!"

Loud whispers could be heard from outside the coffin. Taehyung shuffled uncomfortably inside the small space. His injury was still in hurting pain but he was able to control his consciousness. It's a wonder how he isn't dead. The doctors are fools to say the least. While those doctors closed the top of his coffin him, part of him was screaming help, feeling suffocated under the stifling air and unbearable space. Another part of him was accepting the fact that he has died. Must be one of the tactics used by the sweet and tricky Moon Goddess for her own entertainment.

Slowly and quietly, he noticed the top shifted open. Three alphas were watching him with lust and awe. The beauty is too ethereal, almost unreal. Couple minutes later, they came back to their senses and grabbed the poor boy with their rough hands as the omega tried hard not to let out a whimper. The sliver haired's eyes were halfway opened and scanned the entire place. It was Dark Moon's Cemetery. The scenery wasn't very pretty. It felt eerie and the feeling of being watched arises. The Enchanted Forest was dark yet breathtaking. The fog around the cemetery seemed as if souls danced with each other. The feeling was just unsettling.

Before he could even gather his consciousness, an hard object hit his head and made him faint into a small yet long slumber.

When the small boy woke from his unconscious nap, he realized that he was chained against the cold wall behind him. The ceiling were painted with crimson red. On the table were some torture devices which reminded of the punishment Jungkook gave him. And that broke his heart into a million pieces. Walls were gray, almost seemed lifeless. Dim light created life for the objects. Shadows of unfamiliarity roamed through the room. Temperature dropping as his wrists were fading its tan into white. Coldness swooshed the air around him.

A white bandage now is the color of red was wrapped around his head. His hands were gripped tightly by the tough and thick rope as he yelled for help. Moments later, the door creaked slightly and a woman walk in. By the tell of her dominant scent, she was an alpha. A special one who has the rare power of magic. Her heels tapped soundly as she made her way toward the weak one. She had this evil smirk that constrains anyone into submission. The way her purple lipstick matched her violet outfit was oddly satisfying. She seemed like a contempt to the others.

"Kim Taehyung huh." Her hands locked against her curvy waist as she spoke.
Her acrylic nails moved across the omega's rosy cheeks. "W-where a-am I?" He stuttered. "Oh no, is someone scared?" She mocked as she gave out a humorless laugh. "D-don't touch me." Taehyung let out a shaky breath as his words tingled out of his mouth in fear. The female alpha glared at him and licked her lips. "You don't talk to me this way, you hear me!?" She pulled on Taehyung's sliver locks harshly as Taehyung whimpered in pain. Taehyung slowly nodded in submission as tears were threatened to fall.

"You're in Red River's pack at this moment." She said coldly. The omega helplessly gasped and sobbed in dread as he heard the name of this pack. "And NO ONE will be able to save you. And your sweet alpha won't either. You will be staying here for a long time now." She whispers against his ears. "P-please, j-just let me go." Taehyung pleads with tears eyes. "I'm afraid that's a no, sweetheart. Or you can let Jungkook handle the pain while you can be released. Choose, darling." She threatens.

"No, no. Don't hurt Jungkook! I'll do whatever you say!" He begged. "Alright, darling. Now that's a good choice." She responds with a wicked smile. "What is y-your name?" Taehyung asked, trying to build up his confidence.

"The name is Lee Yuna, sweetheart." She walks away while smirking with pride. She glanced behind her shoulders as she saw the poor omega sobs into a mess.

They better get prepared, because...

The game has just begun.

**********************

Total of words: 1009