Instincts

"It's cold out here, you should get a blanket," inquired
Namjoon whose voice genuine as he sees his mate seated on the edge of the Belkoni. He hands Seokjin the cup of warm water in his hands. Seokjin smiles as he held on the cup, the feeling of warmness and love.

The air was quiet, somehow the feeling of being afflicted. Seokjin gave no response, his eyes could indicate what he was thinking, what should be said. The golden flakes sparkled and glimmered under the evening sky, fireflies roaming the garden below.

Seokjin turns around and gave him a small smile then patted the spot next to him. The alpha breathe in the cool air as his face began to relax, his heartbeat abates. It was always familiar with Seokjin; though years has passed, the mesmerizing feel always returned.

Minutes passed yet none spoke a word, only to be enchanted by the forest beneath. The Moon, round and as bright appeared through the thick layers of the feathery clouds. Almost as if the Moonchild concordantly compromised its mother to not cry and appear.

"Namjoon, I have a feeling that something's just wrong. Different, do you get that?" asked Seokjin, he turns to face his mate. Namjoon sighs, fatigue visibly displayed on his face; Jin could see it. "Jin, love, I think you're worrying too much--"

"But my instincts tell me that something's wrong, just something--" said Seokjin, as if he was spilling something hot out of his mouth, coursing the burn on his tongue to explode out the words. But Namjoon kissed him like cold water splashing gently onto the blazing fire.

Golden yellow eyes travels to meet the reddish tangerine eyes. His fingers brushed the edge of Jin's face slowly, softly comforting the frightened and confused omega.

"Trust me," he whispers, "there's nothing wrong, you're overthinking."

+++

"No! It can't be right! I should be pregnant!" screeched Jimin, his nose flaring as he scans the pregnant tester which displayed negative on the front. "It must be wrong! Why!? Why!? Why!? Why is it so hard to have someone?! What have I done wrong?!"

Suddenly, the omega glared up as if he were possessed, his eyes flaked with aqua green. His nails digs into his hair.

"It's Kim Taehyung again, isn't it?!"

*

Alright, readers, let me clear it up for you peeps. Why Jimin didn't appear in the story earlier was because it wasn't his scenes and parts to play, yet. Right now, the story is a bit confusing but I will clarify it soon in the next chapters.

Also, I truly apologize for updating extremely slow. My finals are soon to arrive so I must prepare myself. I promise I will update more frequently. Please stay tune. And thank you for those who enjoys the sequel and So Far Away! Your comments warms my heart!