Fury

Droplets of sweat dips down his forehead as he drank from the water bottle. He stares back at his target, a red punching bag. Knuckles turning pale as the punching continued, pupils crimson. How could he? How could he betray me just like that? Jungkook roared internally in fury while fingers sore.

The hard object swung back and forth in a rapid speed, seemingly could hit someone hard in the face. Hands clutching and head spinning while leaning against the stone-hard pillow, replaying the scene when his mate kissed someone else: Yoongi. It hurts to see it. It hurts. But the alpha couldn't punish the omega for numerous reasons. Such as- every single time, he tries to punish the omega, the memories of himself abusing Taehyung flashes back through his mind like the bolt of a lightning struck. Adding on the unbearable guilt and agony which rushes through his body in shame.

Chest heaving up and down from the exhaustion and tiredness. His mindset was an absolute blur. He stumbles backward when the object hits him. It seems as if the object was mocking and challenging him, constraining him to boost strength and power.  He's an alpha. Specifically, a true blood. So what terrifies him the most was to lose his mate again.

Wrapping the bandage around his finger which were injured with purplish and blue patches of bruises, he inhales some fresh air then breathes out forcefully. He steadied himself, then readied his position and aimed for his target, the red punching bag. After hitting the target for a good amount of time, a voice stopped his tracks.

"Woah, woah. Calm down there, young man." A 70 years old man walks up to him with an amused grin. He seems entertained by Jungkook's uncontrollable anger for punching the object so harshly. An Elder, Jungkook thought. In a few seconds, Jungkook kneels down atomically in the sighs of respect. An Elder has to respected no matter what Pack they came from. The old man's expression signaled him to stand up after he tapped his wooden walking stick on the soil a couple of times.

"Trouble, I suppose?" Jungkook stares up at the Elder then nods.

"I acknowledge that I'm an outsider to your situation but I truly believe you can overcome this, son." The man smiles softly, oddly comforting the younger.

"I do." Jungkook hesitates before replying. But that sense of emotion dropped when the smile on his wrinkled face disappeared.

"There's a transparent lie right in front of your eyes, so don't let that blind you from seeing the edge of truth." He warns in anticipation then patted Jungkook's shoulder and smiles. The true blood took a moment to let the words sink into his mind before he realizes the man has vanished into thin air.

"So-" Jungkook was cut off when he noticed the man was gone before he pleads for an answer from the mysterious man.

**********************

On the other hand, the elderly man walks through a invisible vale and transforms back to the lady with the ethereal face and clothed by a white silky dress that flows freely in the howling of Moon: Moon Goddess.

"Alright, Jungkook. I've given you the last clues so now you must seek for the truth before it's all too late again." She smiles before she walks back into the majestic Palace of Moon.

" She smiles before she walks back into the majestic Palace of Moon