Lee Yuna?

"Come with me!" Jungkook bawled, his fingers tugged harshly on Yuna's collar. Dragging the crying female alpha down the halls, it has awoken everyone. "What the hell is going on here?" Hoseok retorted, annoyed by the loud cries coming from the woman on the floor. "This," Jungkook points at the terrified woman. "..Is Lee Yuna." Everyone gave out gasps. "You mean, the infamous witch of Red River?" Seokjin shivered, hugging his alpha closely by his side. "I assume,, unfortunately, yes." Namjoon say firmly, he held his beta tightly.

"Well, where's Tae?" Jimin queried, the unfaded concern written neatly on his face. Sighing, Jungkook pulls Yuna up by her robe. "This person has done black magic on all of you." He says, glancing at everyone who stood in silence. "She transformed and pretend herself to become your actual Luna, Taehyung." Whispers and silence filled the room. "Continue," Yoongi say, his voice unsteady from the disbelief. "She had to do it for a mission, so that she can have her throne to become the next pack leader of Red River." Seokjin soon broke down in tears. "You're lying!" Someone from the back yelled. Yuna's face lights up. "How can he be lying, low class?!" Namjoon barked back angrily. Omegas whimpered and lowered their heads in submission as betas stood there soundlessly.

"Yuna fix this now!" Jungkook commanded in his alpha tone, his voice deepened. "Y-yes," she stuttered. Everyone waited. The true blood released her from his grip and Yuna positioned herself to free the curse from everyone else.

A grey light flashes through the entire room. Silence.

"What the hell happened?!" Hoseok rubs his head, groaning slightly. "What the hell?!" Yoongi pulled away from a blushing Jimin. "Lee Yuna?!" Namjoon say in disbelief.