Sleepless

"Another bottle of beer!" Yoongi drunkenly said, his eyes losing its concentration on the waitress, who looked absolutely furious with his behavior. "Mr. Min! You drank 5 bottles already and still haven't paid for those. You're not getting anymore unless you pay the price for those 5 bottles."  Yoongi groaned, all he desired was to vanish the stress he undergoing at the moment. Honestly, he fucked up. "Fine. Take this shit," he reached into his pocket and yanked the card toward the waitress. In immediate, the waitress' expression reappeared as a smile. "Coming right up."

Money-hungry freaks,  he thought.

Repeating the moment of when thrusted into Jimin deeply traumatized him in some sort of way. Helpless and hopeless. He felt like he betrayed Taehyung. But now Taehyung has Jungkook, what can he do about it?  Break them apart, that's what his wolf told him. But that'd be too gruesome. Even if they were broken apart, Taehyung will not love him the way he did.

Drunk yet with a bit of soberness, his mind merely unable to release the clogged up thoughts. He slammed his fist against the counter in anger and uneasy. Whispers started to erupt after the loud sound was heard. But he didn't give a shit.

You're a failure, Min Yoongi.

He hiccuped several times, then a few tears shed. How vulnerable he felt.  And that was the weaken side of himself, and he given it to the omega named Kim Taehyung. Also feeling pathetic for someone who he protected for years now abandoning him for an alpha who has done nothing for the omega.

Is it even worth it? He grabbed his car keys and headed out the door. "Sir! Your beer!" The waitress' voice trailed behind him. He ignored and walked out.

He was too tired to deal with her shit, so why bother.

_

Short update, I know. And I apologize for that.