Fog.

Jungkook's Perspective

"Perfect." The true blood smiles at his reflection as he buttons up his shirt. His attention moved toward the small male behind him. Oversized shirt slid down his shoulder, exposing the sinful tan skin. His sun-kissed collarbone lured the alpha like a shark wanting his prey. The mouthwatering scent of his mate constrain him into the thoughts of wild fantasies. Sliver curls dropped onto his shoulders as the boy bit his lips teasingly. The Ravenette licks his dry cherry lips in satisfaction as he smirked.

Jungkook didn't know why but he felt something wasn't quite right. Taehyung is his mate and he should be grateful that he's still here with him. But something was just wrong. Weirdly, Ravenous didn't feel attracted to this omega at all. Period. He wasn't the wolf that rants to Jungkook about how he should love his mate anymore. Ravenous just seemed colder after Taehyung was gone. On the other hand, the omega seemed more sly. More cunning, which is quite odd for the alpha to get use to. It's as if the omega's hormones are overpowering than himself. Especially his wolf.

Just something wasn't right.

Abnormal.

"Alright, baby. I've got to go now. I'll come back later." Jungkook kissed lovingly on Taehyung's forehead. Taehyung pouted and whined. But at the end, he finally agreed. The Ravenette walked out of the room, glancing back at his supposedly mate, thinking oddly about possibilities.

"Jungkook!" A joyful voice drummed into Jungkook's ears. He turned around and faced a delightful smile. Hoseok. The Ravenette smiles, not knowing what to respond. "So, how do you like Taehyung so far? He's beautiful. You are so lucky to have a such ethereal mate. Well, aren't we just lucky to have an such beautiful Luna? But I still love my Hyungwon better." Jungkook chuckled at his hyung's silliness and cute thoughts although he was wondering that how did Hoseok knew about Taehyung being the new Luna.

The same happened to all of the people in the pack. What happened to the past? Like, before Taehyung's death? Can't they remember all of that stuff? Is he the only one who remembers before all of this mess became one? He furrowed his eyebrows in confusion when everyone questions him about the past memories when himself asked them if they remember anything from it. But unfortunately, no one does.

Taehyung, the poor omega who was rejected by the head alpha?

Taehyung, the omega who had a weak heart?

Taehyung, the low class who worked in the pack mansion?

Taehyung, the kind yet sweet boy who was his mate?

Hoseok, who used to be distant from the raven haired but now, he acts like he's extremely close with the true blood.

No one remembers the past anymore. Everything about it was just wiped out. How did this happen?

Magic.

By who? Unknown.

***************************

Taehyung's Perspective

Tears fell down as he watch the two kissed. His dream was mixed with painful memories. In the dream, he witnesses his loving mate and the fake one who has his face kisses and spending time together. It has happened three nights in a row. But he has handle the pain in order to save Jungkook from this torment. He hates himself for being too sweet. Too vulnerable. His heart aches from the agony that holds him back into the darkness whereas there is no light available to seek for. He wonders why the Moon Goddess hasn't let him deceased yet. He tried and tried but none of them succeeded, instead failed.

He isn't me, Jungkook. Taehyung wanted to scream out loud as he sees the two making love with each other. But what can he do? So weak. Such a misfit. Only a stupid omega. His voice isn't audible as the fake omega smirks at him. "Save me, Jungkook." The poor omega whispers in the dread of midnight. He looks up at the small window where moonlight was visible to lit up half of his face. Loud pleads ringed through the night, praying to the Moon goddess to set him free although he knew the answer to his question.

No one will be saving him. No one.

Cold breath hitched as he tries to break the metal chains with his weak claws, metallic sliver scratching the soft flesh which soon leaked blood. White fabric stained with rose red. His blue, shining eyes sparkled with water, hopelessly watching the gray clouds that moves back and forth in the starry sky. He thought ending himself would end the pain as well but it was incorrect to say the least. Suffering and trying to escape from this mental prison was an absolute failure.

He hope that his Jungkook would seek for the truth soon. He hope that the heavy fog which was covering the raven haired's eyes would fade soon to identify its true reality.

----

----

Love y'all so much!