Sacrifice

TARAS POV

Sleeping soundly i dream of the huge fight of the Avengers' I caught on camera Man it was soo epic!! The way all the Avengers took on that terrorist group 'Hydra' from Red skull and his troops but they were like no way we are not bowing to Hydra arg and we got you ​​​​​​I smile even though that was weeks ago it's still fresh in my mind.All of a sudden, I hear my front door open and footsteps calm down Tara your 18 now and almost done with highschool I can handle robbers... Unless they're super powered ones I gulp at that thought ,but held my fear and went for my door handle ,but as I open it everything turns black.

Waking up I see I'm in a park somewhere tied up with my legs spread ,and arms too. I look around its still dark ,but I can tell I'm in my underwear. All of a sudden, fire touches lit up and I notice the ground is spray-painted in some kinda symbol like two triangles intercepting. These guys in robes talk about cliche i critized in my head, and they lift their hoods and start chanting in i don't know latin? while doing some weird dance great I was kidnapped by nerds ,and where's Tony Stark when you need him "Oh mighty god we give​​ you this virgin sacrifice" couldn't you give up yourselves I laughed and the boy looks at me while I look away innocently. After some more chanting and dancing and mixing some unknown ingredients ,and burning them I get bored. Yawning I start to close my eyes when something happens...

"Who dares bother me!" a demonic voice said in echoes that gave me chills. Feeling warmth radiate around me so I open them and gasp at what I saw, a handsome young man with golden locks and eyes that makes me blush, he even has blue flames surround him. He struts closer to me in only fur underwear that I couldn't stop admiring and leave room for imagination he's soo hot and muscular that I can watch him all day. I blush ​​​​when he bends down to my head and smiles at me and I smile back he's making me melt ,and do about other things...

"Oh dude we didn't think it work​​​​​! Lets get out of here!" One of the geeks yelled and the rest ran too screaming for their mommies.what dorks

​​​​​​"What dorks"I stated out loud and the man laughs at it . "Hey could you help me out of these" he nodded and untied me with his flames ,and I gaped at his powers "Wow who are you?!" I said excitedly.

"I'm Bill Mischief Cipher and you are ma'lady" he kissed my hand making me gjggle ,and blush.

"I'm Tara Kelly Smith ,and I ment to say what are you?" I said smiling.

"Oh that's easy I'm a dream demon master of the mind ,and king so im the most powerful demon ever! And now that the gateway from my world has been opened I can take over this pitiful world!" He laughs maniacly and I back away feeling scared as his flames grew and his appearance changes, now he has a third eye and their all three are black with red pupils, he grows a second mouth on his neck and both mouths has super sharps yellow teeth and black tongues, his skin is now bloody red and black stripes, multiple golden tenticles on back that seem to have a mind on their own, sharp claws and he grows several feet bigger and bigger muscles! "SPREAD YOUR CHAOS MY FRIENDS!"Even his demonic voice is back and now several eldritch creatures appear to want to come out! i can't let him do this!  

Wiping off my tears I got i shakily stand up "Please don't do this!" He stops to look at me and my heart drops ,but I swallow my fear "This is my home, please is there anything I can do to protect it?" I said softly looking at the ground. I hear footsteps come my way ,and I look to see Bill in front of me putting my face in his hands observing me while I shake.

"I like your stuff kid, so how about a deal!" I look at him confused " You see I don't destroy the earth ,and you give me something I want! Deal!" He took out his hands that are still engulfed in flames "Don't worry the flames wont burn you unless I want them too!" I hesitantly take his hand and shake it."Good now let's go" immediately i step away and shake my head"Doll" I blush at the name"The deal is I leave if I get something I want right!?" He looks at me smirking evilly oh no "Well what I want is for you to be my bride!" He's slyly smirking as I stood there shocked!

"I well i don't know I'm only 18! And I still have school and what about my family!" I said hoping he will change his mind.

"Sorry doll its either you come with me or I raise (heck!) On this world that even the mightiest of heroes can't stop!" He said. I grimly walk up to him ,and nod which makes him smirk reverting to his handsome self ,and entangle our arms as we go to through the portal to his world!

​​​​​Photo is what Tara looks like but hair is pitch black