Spy!

TARAS POV
"Hello and welcome I'm here with no other than Tony Stark 'Billionaire playboy philanthropist genius and avenger!'" A young blonde woman said into the camera with her cheap face smiling brightly disgusting "Mr.Stark you said you have a public announcement about yesterdays bizarre worldwide events"she said directing the camera's attention to Tony wearing his black business suit.

"Yes in fact me and some of my allies are aware of who caused this 'Weirdmageddon'"Tony started then clicked a button showing an image of Bill in his enormous demonic form under the portal "My friend Thor told me his name is Bill Mischief Cipher and that he wishes to fuse his weirdness into earth causing the laws of physics to be whatever he wants it to be! He is classified as dangerous and if it weren't for the sacrifice of a young Tara Smith we would all be bowing to Cipher and forced to live in a world overrun with monsters!" Tony's words caused everyone to murmur in freight."The worst of this is that he may still be out there somewhere! Ready to strike at any moment!" When he finished the crowd in the stands gasp. 

"You heard it here first folks be on the lookout for Bill Cipher and Tara Smith! If you spot them call the police immediately! So the world's greatest heroes will not be far behind!" The lady said geeze that enough of that and I turned off the TV and snuggled closer to bill and kissed his chest. i still feel sticky,hot,and in pain from last night! BEST NIGHT EVER!...but now I can't walk. I pull our covers closer to our bare bodies and put a leg over bills.

"Not a bad start to a new day huh?" Bill asked crossing his arms behind his head "Still in pain though sweetie?" He asked in concern where's your first clue sherlock! I just groan in response and Bill chuckles while getting up making me blush madly watching his bare body "Seriously Terr-bear still blushing at my magnificent body?!" He smirks and bends over a knee to stretch in front of me. I blush even more and throw a pillow at him.

"Billy could you do me a favor and NOT DO THAT!" I yelled looking away but he just laughs me off and goes to the kitchen.were such kids

"So today I was thinking we just go swimming, does that sound nice?" Bill asked coming back in the bed with an orange and kissing my head. I nod my head but something seems to be off... I feel like were being watched I scan the room worriedly.

"Tara whats wrong?" Bill asked concerned. I put a finger on his lips to shh him. I continue to scan the room until my eyes land on the door.

"Bill I feel like someone is watching us!" I silently said and pointed to the door. Bill raises a brow and a moment his eyes flashed white the stayed shining blue as if his mind is somewhere else but where? 

"Hmm let's see what we."Bill said eyes still looking out of it, then he gasped and anger filled him to the brim."WHAT!" bill yelled and started to put on his clothes "Tara get dressed! Were leaving!"he said hurriedly causing me to panic and unable to move. "Dangit we have no time!" He shaped his fingers and both our underwear and clothes appeared. "Sorry babe but the honeymoon is changing locations!" He said and snapped again leaving me unconscious AGAIN!

"Okay I may sound like a mom right now but YOU GOT A LOT OF EXPLAINING TO DO MISTER!" I yelled after gaining conscious. Were in another hotel room one in royal blue and fine architecture."God bill! I'm in pain from our 'activities' last night!" I exclaim feeling real pain in my neither regions.

"Sorry but you were right!"Bill said Im right ,that is what every woman wants to hear! "I was able to look outside our room and say the resort manager calling S.H.I.E.L.D! We were about in less than hour be bombarded with police! Shield agents! And heroes of all kind! In our hotel! I don't think I could take everyone cause I'm not as strong right now! Being in another dimension without the dimensional portal to charge me! And using my demon powers to teleport us and our stuff takes a lot of energy!" He lies down , so I put a hand on him to calm him "Ya i'll be fine after some sleep ,and I need some protein so let's get some later ok!" I nod and lies down almost alsleep

"Hey, Bill I have a question!" He looks at me half asleep "Where exactly are we?" I asked somewhere good I hope

"Just one of the if not the most romantic place on earth! Paris,France." Bill says casually oh my goodness! Squee! I hop up and down on the bed Bill is on which makes him join me.

"YES YES YES! OH MY GOD I LOVE YOU!" I squealed and shouted giving Bill a French kiss! Pun intended! 'Knock' we both stop and head to the door.

"Would you and Monsieur please keep it down." An old man assumably from next door said politely with thick French ascent"I know its thee how do you say? honeymoon! But I can hear the two of you from across the hall!" With that were a blushing mess and the old man leaves walking with his cane.​​​​​ he thought we were...

"So..."Bill say awkwardly "Want to take a nap?" I nod and we wordlessly walk to our bed, and sleep in each others embrace.