I'M A FREAK!

TARAS POV MONTHS LATER
I am currently sitting outside on the patio reading a 'Weird science' book since I'm into weird ,and im bored maybe we can go back to France it was the best week of my life and I can go and talk to people all of a sudden my insides hurt and I bend over in pain. I hurriedly reach toward the nearest bathroom to puke ,and what I see is horrifying! my vomit is BLACK! "BILL!" I yell and bill is instantly in the room "Why is my vomit black?" I demanded narrowing my eyes ,but a particularly hurtful wave hit my back on my huge triangle mark from Bill. 

"I have a hunch? But we need to see if its true!" Bill said looking at me closely then a light engulfed the room leaving us blind. Bill looks at me gawked and handed me a mirror ,and I was shocked at what I saw(image) light purple-pink skin with daker markings that look slimy and scaly,two huge swirly horns,a tail a little spikes, big pointy ears with my hoop earrings still there, dark purple hair, and dragon-like wings! I'm speechless at this especially since my clothes are torn off leaving me nude cause I've grown.

"Bill! Look at! I'm a freak! And my clothes don't fit!" My senses start going fuzzy why do I feel like enslaving all men? And devour they're energy? "I feel like a new person?" I said drool coming out my mouth and I can see my body becoming more womanly... Like my chest .. And I smell weird.

"Yes the first stage is here!" Bill said triumphantly taking my hand and leading us to the warriors room "Here take this!" He announced levitating a revealing woman clothes and magically puts them on me.(sorta like image) its a strapless one piece with armor like quality and matching armor high boots so I'm in all dark blue with white trims.

"Bill why am I wearing this?! Are we roleplaying cause I'm so not in the mood!"I said crossing my arms looking at bill going through my makeup.

"No but maybe later, right now we need to get you even hotter!"He puts on my eyeliner, ruby lipstick, and blue eyeshadow (she has fuller eyelashes and pink cheeks now)."But, on the plus side! You get super strength,flight, claws fangs horns flexible tail, fire and a special fire power for traping men!"

"Let me see Bill!" I make some animalistic growls ,and I cover my mouth in shock did that come from me! "And tell me what's going on!" I demand

"Sure!" He gives me the mirror i look hot and now I'm even hungrier! "Your around 4-5 months pregnant so were gonna need protection for the baby and your body is much more tolerable  ,but the armor is for safety ,so you may wreck New York and steal the Avengers energy!" He yelled happily leading me to the portal.

"Th-this i-is b-breaking the d-deal" I managed to say since my mind is shifting and im losing a battle of will i can't hold on much longer!

"Oh no dearie, the deal was I wouldn't destroyed the earth , but I never said you couldn't!" He said with a smug look "Hic aperit portam universa verba mea in terra!" And with that the portal opened and I lost myself to a monster inside me.

NO POV NEW YORK CITY PACITY
A portal opens up and Bill walks out with a newly slaved Tara who is waiting commands from her better half (Daemonum's women are not like this when marked, but since Tara isn't from there she like a mindless animal awaiting commands so she has no control compared to daemonum women when they are pregnant ,and needing energy and craving men) "My sweet Tara I'll be watching you from a far and I'll be back soon ,but you are now released! SO GO!" He yelled and went into the portal making it disappear. When Tara heard those words she jumped into the air and flew into new York to find her prey.

"AAAHHH!!!"Random citizens yelled pointing at Tara and running away when she swooped down and took a young man. The young boy looked terrified when she started to fly to a building. She used her fire on the boy making him stick the building with this weird glue , and she continued doing this to dozens and dozens of other men. All the them on the wall were screaming so she thought it was time to feed, so she opened her mouths and the energy from the men visibly flew toward her so she could absorb them which made them fall asleep. Tara was going to find more men all of a sudden a shield! Came out of nowhere and hit her on the back making her growl and look around to see the AVENGERS!