Love so soon?

ITS STILL TARAS POV
Entering the demon's world me ,and Bill with our still arms together are in some kinda forest so I take in the scenery hmm this world has black ground, sky grey and redish, multiple dark purple sharp vines in bushes, trees that seem to dead since forever, and the lake nearby is what? LAVA!, I even see some horrifying demons looking at me and lick their lips yuck! Gross! looking away i see something less aweful wow a mansion large and golden its almost... Normal! After observing my surroundings Bill tugs me toward the mansion that's clearly home while I try to cover myself. Opening the doors I jaw drop it's beautiful! The kitchen has White tills and walls and very modern looking!.The living-room has black furniture, a grand piano, a tv. The den room has alot of earth animal heads, a fire place, games,and weapons. The rest of the house was very empty with extra bedrooms and bathrooms but they were still very lovely especially this last room its black and red lacy and has bed curtains apparently its the master room where master bedroom where bill sleeps and 'gulp' I will have to sleep too. "So doll what do you think?" I snap back to reality when he asked so I look at him embarrassed.

"Oh my god sorry! But this is the biggest and fanciest house I've ever seen!" I shyly said unable to look at him. Bill chuckles and grabs my face so I would look at him.looking at him I'm mesmerized by his beauty his golden eyes, perfect skin, soft hair, chiseled muscles blushing at my thoughts I can't believe I'm in the presence of such a man."B-Bill?" I managed to say as he leaned in, I couldn't move as his mouth brushed mine I Swear I'm gonna pass out I'm blushing so much! 

"Doll I can feel a connection, can't you?" Bill said his breathe taken away i smile at this.

"I do, but why?" I asked and he chuckles ,and I shyly look at the ground smirking cutely gosh whatever he does I can help but love.  

"It may be that were destined to be together, my love." I look up at him since he's a good foot taller than me, and I giggle corny much "Now what may you want to do first? (Beat) is it me" He slyly smirks at and leans closer to my ear. I blush entirely red,closed my eyes and hide my face in hands ,and whine at his suggestion Omg omg why oh god, this is sooo Embarrassing! "Geeze calm down cutie we can do that stuff at our honeymoon" when he said this I calmed down a bit.

"Bill is it okay if we put on some clothes please." I said gesturing to our underdressed bodies. Bill nods once and gestures at me to come with him I wonder what I'll get? we walk to one of the extra rooms and he opens the wardrobe, I stare at the outfits they are mostly big dresses and sexy outfits must be only for women(beat) wait so he's had other woman around in expensive dresses and tiny outfits (I angrily think)(beat again) wait I'm already jealous about his past relationships? 

"Oh love, I think this one will fit you and it goes perfectly with your eyes and hair." he tosses me a Blue cobalt Dress just above the knees and showed some skin on the top, "while you change you can use the bathroom while I also change in my-well-our room." he strolls out the room so I can change i never where dresses unless I need to dress formal like in parties or a wedding. It turns out the dress does fit perfectly so I walk a near bathroom to look at a mirror damn I look good I chuckle and start to brush my hair, it had tangles but its looks better then I add some bloody red lipstick, apply some soft shadow eyeshadow, black eyeliner, mascara, some blush, pluck some loose hairs in places, deodorant and mouthwash and perfum​​​​e, and finally some silver hoop earrings. i over did it but I hope bill likes it .

"Who are you?" I said to myself looking at the mirror but smiled nonetheless. I walk to the doorhandle afraid of what would happen.

"Tara its been over 30 minutes what's taking so long!?"I heard bill whine 'gulp' I hope I didn't upset him i take a breathe of air and exhale. Feeling Better I shout to him

​​"I'll be down in a minute." I shouted then added "To look extra good for you." I yelled trying to sound flirty. With my newly found confidence I put on some heels I found. Grining I walk down the hall to the stairs where I see some light must be the fireplace in the den I slowly walk down the steps heels they are impossible.

​​​​​"My sweet is that you." I heard bill say clearly in the den. he must really love pet names so maybe I should do it too.

"Yes it is handsome." I lowly said trying to be sexy and walked into the room to sit next to bill on the fur couch to look at the fire that illuminated the room making it very romantic. When Bill put his arm around me I looked at his clothes hmm black dress pants, black and gold belt, black fancy shoes, yellow dress shirt with a black tie and black vest with buttons, his golden hair combed back and smelling fresh, a black fedora with gold details, and many gold chains. Hmm could he be any more sexy than now...

"You know angel I've never met any girl like you." he said and I cuddled more into him.

"Well my king, I'm not just any girl (beat) I'm your girl." I said looking at him straight in the eyes ,and lean in to kiss him till our lips meet.when we touched I melted into the kiss not wanting to let go, but I did. "Before we go any further I'd like to get to know you better, deal." I said backing away to see his response.

"Deal but we seal it with kiss?"shakes head he pouts adorable "Okay with a hug." Agreeing I hugged him tight and savoring his warmth. "Okay Tara what you want to know?" He said as he crossed his arms.

"If you just pulled a joke I don't get it?" I said puzzled and he snorted and I huffed in annoyance "Okay my first question is if your a demon why are you such a snazzy dresser?" I asked aren't demons suppose to be ugly too?

"I just prefer it and I like to distinguish myself from other demons." He said a fancy demon I guess its a given since he's king

"How about becoming a king how'd you do that?" I asked how a demon can become royal is beyond me

"Simple in the underworld were born his way so in the beginning the strongest was announced king or queen until he or she is defeated in battle that we have every hundreds of years or so." Bill said feeling quite pround i can tell So he's the strongest demon around, that's really hot but wait hundreds of years?

"What hold the phone! How old are you?!" I said kinda freaking out am I marrying a grandpa

"Ha your hilarious! My age isn't really important here but thousands of years old!" He said thinking the question was hilarious rude much, has his mother even tell him about manners

"Bill where's your family?" I softly said hoping not to be touchy but his serious face came back.

"Long dead doll, I've seen them murdered protecting me and other young demons" he said sadly oh bill I wish I could take your pain away "But with you we make our own family." Smiling sadly at what he said I hugged him tightly.

We spent the rest of the night in each others embraces looking at the fire, some chit chat here and there. Sometimes we'd kiss and touch ,but not alot before long I fell asleep on his shoulder first day of the rest of my life
​​​​​​​