Friendship throughout the ages

Equestria girls referenced and song used 
TARAS POV
"I don't how I seriously don't ,but you Spiderman convinced THE Nick Fury to let me and My CHILDREN to stay on the Triskelion?!" I said awestrucked at the place so many shiny things! I must touch them all! 

"Yup!" Spidey chirped lying on his bunkbed "Just don't do what you usually do in that form." I blushed then looked at the two cribs holding Liam and Ariel.

"I'm just a little concerned Pete I mean this has got to be the most dangerous place to put two babies!"I said standing up from the extra bed and went to Spideys to lie in.

"Yeah ,but those two can fly, have sonic screams and make miniature tornadoes in seconds! Just don't let them in the lab or weapons vault and you'll be golden or in your case purple!" Spidey said chuckling making me smile his real power is his voice

"Thank you." I said pulling out a mirror to look at my still Daemonor form without Bill I'm stuck like this "I hope no one here is disturbed by my appearance."

"Naw your good!" A voice said making me jump ,but i quickly calm down seeing it's only squirrel-girl with her squirrels "Aww their soo cute! Can I hold them?" She asked jumping up and down.

"Alright only if you take those squirrels away and wash your hands. Thoroughly." I said making her nod quickly as she went to the bathroom and Cloak came in with Dagger gotta admit cool names "Hi it's nice to officially meet you two! I'm Tara Cipher." I shook Dagger's hand then shook Cloak's well Cloak awkwardly.

"We've heard of you." Cloak said and Dagger nodded ooo-Kay weird  "Sorry ,but its gonna time to get used to ya." 

"I understand since I do look like this and I'm no hero like you guys." I said looking away sadly ,but Spidey put a hand on my shoulder in comfort.

"Hey now there's nothing to be ashamed of! Just because you don't fight monsters or take down bad guys doesn't mean your any less important." Spiderman making me cry in joy and smile lightly just when squirrel girl came back in to hold Liam.

"Aren't you the cutest thing in the universe! Yes you are yes you are!" Squirrel girl said tickling Liam making him giggle in delight from it.

LATER 
"Heys girls!" I said excitably on video chat on my bed with my five BBEs  Best besties ever!  "It's been forever how are you!" Pinkie gasps loudly. Faye squeaks and hides behind her chair in freight. Rachel faints. Jackie looks dumbstruck. Raine looses focus on her soccer ball and it hits her Her head. 

"Uh Tara is that really you? Or am I just going crazy?" Jackie says shaking her head. She's wearing a classic green shirt, short jeans, apple belt buckle and boots , and brown hat to go with her green eyes, blonde hair, and tan freckled skin.

"Nope! That's definitely her!" Pinkie says smiling stating the obvious then does a big gasp "Oh we should totally have a welcome back party!" She's wearing blue overalls with balloons, a pink shirt, and pink boots with bows all to go with her blue eyes, pinkish skin, and poofy blonde hair that has pink highlights.

"Darling you have no idea how much we were worried!" Rachel says tearing up then stops "Oh please don't tell me that is a collar!" Her appearance consists of blue eye shadow, curly dark brown hair, blue eyes, and pale skin with her clothes of a white jacket, purple sparkly dress and boots, and diamond hair piece and nails.

"I think it's nice." Faye says shyly coming out of hiding to cutely smile "Its like a pet collar not like they enjoy that ,but it's fine if you do." Faye has a nature look with light pink eye shadow, floral green skirt, a simple white tee, butterfly sandals and hair piece all to go with her green eyes, moderate skin, and light brownish-blonde hair.

"Uh guys HELLOOOO Tara is some kinda Alien or Demon or Alien Demon! We can't just stand here and do nothing!" Raine said getting her face close to the screen in annoyance. She has a ruff look going with her dark brown hair with rainbow highlights, brown eyes, and lightly tanned skin with white and black tennis shoes, black shorts, and rainbow striped shirt.

"Girls please!" I said worried they'll fight just when I see them again their my bestest friends ever! Ever since middle school we've been inseparable to each other until I got sacrificed... "I have two someones I'll like you guys to meet!" I said taking Liam and Ariel from their cribs and showing them to my friends who all look excited "These two beauties are Liam and Ariel both almost two months old!" Then the most unexpected thing happened...

"EEW!" They all squealed their faces getting closer to the screen to stare at the twins who putting their faces in my chest to hide "THEIR ADORABLE!" They squealed again.

"Hey Raine! How about we sing one of the originals! Rainboom style" I suggested and she instantly agrees as she put in the sound track while we all sang we sing beautifully hope were still good after so long!

[Tara]
Nothing stays the same for long
But when it changes doesn't mean it's gone
Time will always get away
As it leaves behind another day
[Faye]
Things may come and things may go
Some go fast and some go slow
Few things last, that's all I know
But friendship carries on through the ages
[Rachel]
Things may come and things may go
Some go fast and some go slow
Few things last, that's all I know
But friendship carries on through the ages
[Raine]
Been around for a long time
Rocking out hard 'cause I'm in my prime
Maybe it'll change further down the line
But my friendship carries on through the ages
[Jackie]
Every single style has something
Different it can say
There's nothing wrong with being unique
And special in your own way
[Pinkie]
Maybe you wanna be a pop star
Get your fifteen minutes of fame, wha, ah! Ah, oh!
That won't last forever
But friendship remains the same, ah-oh, oh!
[The Rainbooms]
Things may come and things may go
Some go fast and some go slow
Few things last, that's all I know
But friendship carries on through the ages[Rachel]
[The Rainbooms]
Things may come and things may go
Some go fast and some go slow
Few things last, that's all I know
But friendship carries on through the ages[Rachel]
Ohhh-oh, carries on...
​​​​​​
"YEAH BEST BESTIES EVER!" We cheered together were awesome no! Were better than awesome were the best of the best!