Stuck in the contest of champions!

A FEW WEEKS LATER IN SHIP BEDROOM TARA POV
"I'm truely sorry Tara ,but this is for your own good okay?" Crahal said putting a Black Collar on my neck "A human such as yourself doesn't last very long here anyway so the treatment you've had before is far better than just getting cooked alive." yeah I fell soo much better 

"Wow and here i thought it was some kinda joke about Daemonors eating humans." I snapped at her making her visually flinch.Crahal handed me in my Scara costume except but now its a two-piece revealing my bare flat stomach and with matching gauntlets that are also shackles . Crahal Also gave me black lipstick, blush, eyeliner, mascara, and black eye-shadow "I really am just a glorified pet to Bill." I said sadly.

"Yes Lord Cipher wants you to behave and to do as told ,so that means you'll become a Daemonor again like in your pregnancy ,so it'll take time for you to take control of the power you'll be given." Crahal said humming slightly putting a tiara on my braided hair great I'll be something I never wanted to be again! 

"Crahal please!" I said begging to her "I really don't want this! I really don't!" Please i really don't im crying now so Crahal sighs and wipes them away.

"Tara I too like you the way you are ,but you were never in any true power to begin with!" Crahal said brushing the haired off my shocked face ,so I swiped her hand away.

"What the what!?" I screeched in confusion but I'm married to Bill! "I never had any true power ,but I'm suppose to be queen!" Seriously!

"You are!" Crahal assured "But on Daemonum the spouse of the ruler male or female is only a public figure face and to grant the ruler children!" I can't believe what I'm told so I simply get up and walk away "Where are you going?" Crahal asked taking my hand and I look right into her eyes.

"To the twins room ,so they may see their mothers face one last time." I said for their own good Crahal let me go.

"I shall join you." Crahal said i silently nod as we walk to the babies room might as well 

"Ariel and Liam are my babies I hope they know I'm still their mother when I change!" I said voicing my concerns and Crahal simply hugs me and pats my back in comfort. When I open the door I see the twins are awake looking around.

"Hey babies." I cooed taking each from their cribs and sat down in a chair to look at their still cute little faces "Mommy will look different soon so I'm afraid you'll never see me like this again." The two just look at me and spit up ,so I just chuckle and wiped the spit away with a tissue gross but cute "Oh I hope I won't become evil again." I said closing my eyes.

"The transformation may change your personality." Crahal said looking at my babies then at me intensely what? "You do realize that changing to a Daemonor may be a good thing?" She inquired quirking an eyebrow.

"How can it possibly be in any way a good thing!" I asked questionly putting my babies back in their cribs she's acting cray-cray!... Oh god I sound like that lady on TV! 

"As Ariel and Liam grow up they'll begin to experience some power malfunctions of sorts! It depends on what they got since it could be recessive? Unlike Bill's Father his Mother was a nature Daemonor with control over plant life so they may be that!" Really not a Dream Demon Crahal thinks some more "I don't know Bill's grandparents but they're powers could of also been given to the twins!" ​​​​​​Geez some surprises heading my way and not only awkward puberty?

"TARA!" Bill called out making me jump holding my chest beating fast I Swear that could've gave me a heart attack. I sigh as me and Crahal walk to the main room of the ship in complete silence "DON'T YOU LOOK SCRUMPTIOUS." I can't look at him in his horrifying form Bill locks a chain to my collar and shackles to tug me forward in pain like an animal this humiliating as I walk I look at all the monsters who drool looking at me I just want to disappear 

"Uh Bill?" I said shaking nervously but was instantly given a painful shock from my collar i literally get a shock from being disobedient "I mean master!" I said quickly catching my breath "Master how will the ritual work?"​​​​ I asked lowering my head.

"FIRST YOU SHALL KNEEL DOWN!" I kneel down then was quickly chained up by the arms pulling them up "NEXT YOU ARE CHAINED UP BY THE ARMS AND DRINK THE BLOOD WATER!"  I shook my head but Bill forcibly opened my mouth dipping the red water down my throat making me choke from taste and from practicably drinking blood! "NOW THE CIRCLE FORMS! AND YOUR MARK SHALL TOO!" Bill lit up a circle surrounding us making me feel great pain on my mark.

"Bill stop it hurts!" I yell begging and start to cry from pain and betrayal oh why oh why! 

"Nunc ex nobis nunc ex nobis nunc ex nobis!" Everyone chanted making feel so weak as my body starts to change back to my Scara form causing me to pass out.

LATER
Ugh man what hit me! I look around to see I'm in our bloody red bed and surrounded by our yellow bed curtains. I walk up to the bathroom to my business when I looked in the mirror and screamed "Ah! I'm a freak again!" I am indeed a Daemonor again looking the same as before except I bared my midriff , with gauntlets and i am thinner and in different makeup, and nail polish? Who painted my fingernails and toenails all pink? Huh I kinda like it 

​​​​​​"At least you sound the same! My pet." Bill said walking in huh he doesn't sound evil in this form for once "Babe I can change between VOICES!" He said sounding evil at the end of the sentence.

"Yes that is sorta one pro to several cons I guess?" I said shrugging then Bill wraps his arms around me kissing my neck.

"I always wondered what it be like to~" Bill started to say ,but an alarm came off interrupting his sentence making him growl and stomp off. Saved by the alarm

"Tara?" Crahal said coming in the room and gasps gushing over me "Oh my Tara! You look absolutely beautiful! Bill must love the look!"

"Yes he does but I don't like his form ,so I'm kinda mentality preparing for his uh touches." I shiver at end in digust making Charal giggle and pat my arm.

"Hey at least you got your powers again! They may come soon or later." Crahal said then bowed leaving me alone again.sooner or later

"I wonder..." I said focusing my energy and the result was pink fire! i still can control fire! I swirl the fire around and poofed it away. I walk over to the dresser and lift it i can lift a dresser with one hand easy! I wonder... I run over to the hallway to the piloting room earth? I look out the windows in fascination seeing the planet.

"Tara?" Hectorgon asked piloting the ship ,but stopped to look me "What are you-" he didn't get the chance to finish since I punched him unconscious.

"My lady! That was the pilot!" 8-ball shouted but i simply punched him unconsxious as well.I flap my wings gently up to the window. might as well take off the gauntlets seeming as they prevent my nature from coming out! I take off my gauntlets and smirk evilly but quickly shook it off.

"Now what is that ship doing on Earth?" I asked myself watching this unknown ship then I notice there's a barrier over New York! "New York! Oh my gosh they need help!" I concentrated on the city as i recited a spell "Me iam non me iam non me iam non!" The spell did its job as I teleported inside the barrier around New York in mid air."Now to-" I was cut off again by a booming voice.

"IT SEEMS A NEW PLAYER HAS ENTERED THE GAME!" A voice said Where did that come from? I suddenly realised I was between the heroes Spiderman, Black Widow, Powerman, and Skarr and the villains Doc.Oct, Absorbing Man, and Zzzax. "NEW TO THE VILLAIN WORLD IS TARA THE DEMONESS!" My evil side seems to overtake me as I slowly change my mind into something twisted?

"GAMES I LOVE GAMES!" I said smirking and throw my flames at the heroes who barely dodged it "GAME ON!" i said being me being evil feels great! let's knock some skulls!