Hawaii baby! i love you!

TARAS POV
"Tara baby time to wake upwake." A soothing voice whispers to me in my sleep, so I stir and open my eyes , but instantly regret it since the sun is in my eyes "Heh yeah the sun here is super bright!" I look over to see Bill! I'm super confused wasn't I just with some heroes battling Bill! "Come on were newly weds! Its time to check in our hotel!" He grabs my hand happily leading me toward a beautiful resort.

"Uh Bill how did we get here and how long was I passed out!" I asked trying to keep up ugh stupid heels "And please slow down I'm in heels and in a dress!"

"Whoops sorry love!"he slows down then all of a sudden he scoops me up "There we go I carry you bridal style! And to answers your questions you were passed out for like an hour ,and we got here by me teleporting us!"he gives a big smile must feel proud

"Are the heroes OK!" I ask he better not of killed them or he will have to deal with me! 

"Yeah-yeah their okay the world can keep them heroes so don't go worrying your pretty little head!" He gives a snuck up look while I blush and cross my arms gosh I always blush .We soon arrive at the resort but I can feel both the natives and guests staring at me, so I bury my face in Bill's suit making him chuckle as we finally make to the lobby and greet the manager.

"Yes how can I help you? Are you checking in as newlyweds" the manager said politely. Bill let's me down and does something unexpected! He looks at the manager's eyes and they also become golden. The manager and Bill seem to have a mind chat with Bill making the manager very nervous. When they're done the poor guy is now sweating and breathes heavily in a panic. "Ah yes i see Mr and Mrs Wilson checking in for a weeks worth of honeymoon time! Of course! Here are your keys to your room in ocean view 5a and have a nice day! You two!" He hands us our keys and waves almost robotically. I smile warily and Bill takes my hand to the elevator.

"Sorry, I had to do some 'negotiation' to get us the best room!" Bill says clearly dude "When do you to~" he seductively added smiling snidely at my red face Oh my gosh Cipher! He starts chuckling "Okay! We can do that later~" The elevator stops and we head to our room its beautiful! 

"Dear what am I gonna wear!" I asked and he snaps his fingers my suitcase! "My suitcase!" Checks inside "And my clothes! Sweet thanks honey!" I jumped in his strong arms and he swings me around which makes me giggle what can I say and when he puts me down he kisses me passionately leaving me breathless and kiss back. When his tongue goes to my mouth I open and start to tongue wrestle with him obviously winning. When we separate I smile at him and he does too "Let's get dress."

"Okay but as a married couple we change together! And don't be jealous when girls start to drool at me!" He says puffing his chest and closing his eyes. I huff at the display and smack his chest before I turn around and moved my hair. 

"I need you to unzip me." I said and when he does he whistles which makes me blush "Hey don't stare! And you get dress too!" He holds up his hands in surrender and gets undressed while I put on my favorite plain yellow shirt, my ripped jean shorts, my white sandals, and I tie my hair in a high ponytail. When I turn around I smile at his striped blue and white t-shirt, white shorts and beige sandals. Together we put on cool sunglasses and laugh. "Wait nobody will believe were married!" when we were supposed to he rings... he did something?

"Well to demons thet mark the female or feminine male if your roll that way anyway, the mark is suppose to tell other demons your taken. But since earth people need a ring well here up you go!" His fist bursts into flames and he opens them to reveal a beautiful ring!(image) and a matching one for him. Bill places the ring on my left hand ring finger and does the same to himself."Like it?" I reply with a big hug. "Guess so huh!" We let and I drag him to the balcony.