Make me feel good ; )

HOUR LATER TARAS POV
I am currently in human form sitting on the floor bored (looks like picture above) I can't wait for Spidey to come back and rescue me ;he likes to do things his way not the government way I suppose I look over at my babies in the crib Bill summoned "Hopefully they can live normally." I muttered the looked at my now human skin and lack of power Bill must've not liked my strong powers and the ability to escape ,so now I'm weak

"Hey don't worry love!" Bill chirped sitting next to me making me look away "Aww don't be that way sweetheart!" Bill purred stroking my shoulder with his many tentacles he's making me want to punch his face "Hey when the game is over we can watch the chaos from our ship! Doesn't that sound fun pet?" Bill asked smirking my way.

"No master." I said i dont want chaos anymore! "Master why are we on this ship anyway?"

"Oh I just wanted to make a deal with the collector that in exchange for some of his intergalactic weapons I'd give him some of Daemonum's." Bill explained and started to play with his own fire "It was fortunate that we came when there was a classic 'heroes vs villains' was going on." 

"Yeah I was in it!" I muttered angrily "Why were Ariel and Liam hostages?" I asked pointing a finger at Bill with a glare on my face.

"It was my idea!" Bill announced making me even angrier then before that sleezy evil dealmaker of a no good father!  

"WHY!" I shouted getting on my feet to stare down at Bill's face seriously dude for real why! 

"Hello!" Bill said obnoxiously with a huge smile taking my collar "To keep you under control! You were getting too powerful and out of control! Two things I didn't want." He let's me go jerk

"Your insane totally completely insane." I said defeated rubbing my forehead and closed my eyes. 

"Of course I am what's your point dear!?" Bill laughed sitting up and gave me a little pinch to my backside causing me to blush, jump and shake in fury i hate his Daemonor form!

"Woah not cool Cipher learn to treat the lady with respect!" Spiderman yelled from out of nowhere double kicking Bill away from me. I look around to see him with Two other heroes A knockoff Ironman? And a Goopey alien thing? Wait... Iron spider and Venom!

"Spidey?" I questioned then was picked up by Agent Venom over his shoulders how humiliating as Iron spider blasts at Bill in a corner "Venom? Iron spider? How did you guys get on the ship?"

"Spiderman had a brilliant plan of leaving decoys while we sneaked into a ship and blasted our way out of the game!" Venom said dodging a fire blast from Bill and starts to laugh "Ha! Is that the best you can do!" He taunted ohh he shouldn't of said that

"Glad you asked!"Bill said grining wildly as he raises his hands causing the heroes and myself to float in the air unable to move , and the heroes are trying very hard causing Bill to grunt "Damn you supers are harder to control than normal people."

"What your doing all this makes no sense!" Iron spider said in a worried voice "Logic doesn't exist with you does it Cipher!"

"Remember when the world went weird yeah that was him." Spiderman said weasing at the grip Bill had on them with his telekinesis "Hey beast!" He yelled causing Bill to look he totally looked! Ha! Spidey thwiped his Webb's at Bill and electrocuted him causing him to let us go.

"ARIEL! LIAM!" I shouted running toward them and used myself as a human shield.

"WAAAAHHHHH!" The twins wailed causing the air start circling making miniature tornadoes and super LOUD cries its so loud that Agent Venom is being impacted and in great pain 

​​​​​​"Ah it's sympathized! It hurts!" Bill cried out his powers decreasing which gave the web heroes the chance to punch and blast him out cold 

"They really are my children!" I said smiling with still buzzing ears making me a little dizzy. The twins start to giggle greatly in harmony and floats out of their stroller wait what if they fall! ,so I quickly grab them and hug them with so much love.

"Okay now that's taking care of let's get to the control room!" Spidey said enthusiacally then turned to look at me "Want to come too?" 

"Sorry , I would be of no use." I said sadly "And its not like I have anywhere to be since If I go to Earth I'll be put into the Vault." I wouldn't last a day

"Well if you change your mind know that your friendly neighborhood Spiderman is here!" Spidey said making me smile widely.

"OK thanks! And hurry before Billy wakes up and strangles the life out of you!" I insisted so the all headed out to the control room.

"By the way nice dress!" Venom yelled making me chuckle at his honesty and crush on me who doesn't?

"Are Mommy's little Angels having power malfunctions in their soul cores?" I cooed tapping their noses making them look at me weirdly making me giggle at their cute faces. I am suddenly pulled away by the waist by Bill's tentacles making me squirm as he forces me on the ground.

"They do seem to be taking after their daddy right Honeybun?" Bill said rubbing his head then looks at me with pure want? He licks my face up and down making me gag at the sensation then he radiates his weird energy onto me making me feel hot in a good way wanting more so much more please! I open my mouth ,but only needy noises come out instead of actual words "Oh how I've missed this!"

"B-Bill." I managed to say as he pets my body lovingly as I try to return the favor as my needs over come my logic "I uh." I gasp feeling a disturbance so I hold onto Bill tightly feeling submissive.

"Oh What Now!" Bill growled taking me in one pair of his arms and then took each baby in his two other arms. Still feeling hot I nousle my face into his manly chest "Shh pet I know."

"My mate." I said purring and groaning in his arms as he flew toward the hostage room where the heroes are at.