Part 8

The trial went on as normal. I, of course, was not able to be in there, and i knew yellow diamond was not pleased with me... and i expected to get punished for even being in that room, but i did calm blue down.

I sat against the door the diamonds would be coming out of so i could hear the second they teleported in. i was worried, and when blue pearl messaged me about rose quartzs escape i started pacing.

Yellow pearl was sent to get me and told me that yellow wasn't mad at me at all, she was annoyed that i went against orders, but most of that was forgiven by doing something that may have taken her twice as long. blue was just on the floor, and yellow was lightly pushing her with her foot.

"blue. blue what are you doing?" she said, not even noticing we were there.

"eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee"

yellow pearl started laughing as she saw blue just curled up in a ball making a weird screeching noise. "my- my di- my diamond... (yn) has arrived." she said trying not to laugh.

"oh." yellow said looking at me.

"(YN)!" blue got up and hugged me again.

"are you ok?" I said, just confused.

"no shes not" yellow said, walking up to us. blue kissed my cheeks and nose.

"hehehe, I can tell. "

short chapter....

yeah im playin sims.