Part 13

We arrived at home world faster than I had hoped. Most of the time I stayed silent... I didn't know what to say or what to do.
I remember when we got there we heard... cheering?
What?
Everyone was confused, and that's when we realized they all knew...
I just froze, not wanting to do anything wrong in front of this many gems. I was sandwiched between the diamonds so I didn't have anything to worry about regarding safety, other than if white diamonds came out of no where like her pearl did!
I jumped as I wasn't paying attention to what was really happening. She had a fake smile plastered on her face, or she was really weird, was in a strange position with her arms out and her feet together. She was hovering off the ground, but that's not the first thing I noticed. The first thing I noticed was the eye... her eye looked like a cracked gem, I knew gems didn't have scars but I had never seen that before! Was white diamond capable of doing this much damage.
I wasn't even listening to anything said, I was staring at the pearl, and was confused and scared.
"Only pink diamonds presence is required." She just flew over to steven and did the little bubble thing.

Blue just looked really concerned while yellow just looked confused.
"What just happened?" Yellow said in an annoyed tone.
"Who knows. All I know is now we have a job to do." Blue said looking at yellow. I was told to stay with the crystal gems, to make sure they don't get into trouble.

Oh my stars were all going to get shattered today aren't we?

December 17 is when new episodes come out...

We're on our way to yellow being off hiatus!

Until then this is on hiatus tho ;-;