Part 14

Now this is where shit happens. Mainly because I want this love story to escalate faster than the yellow diamond one.

Blue wanted me to come with her to the extraction chamber. I never understood its purpose but swimming around with her was fun. She gently splashed some water at me and I dove underwater and popped up to scare her. She started laughing and so did I.
"You really are silly (yn)!" She said splashing me again. I splashed a little water at her and smiled. I felt her wrap her arms around my neck and move herself only inches away from my face. I was completely speechless as she smiled at me.
She's so much prettier when she's smiling.
I thought to myself as I placed my hands on her waist.

Before I knew it she was kissing me...
How the heck do you respond to that?!
A diamond is kissing you right now!

Of course I returned it, not completely realizing what I was even doing. I mean I knew we were kissing, I knew this was happening. The one thing I didn't realize is that I was a low class soldier gem, kissing a diamond.
I don't know how many times I'll repeat that, but A DIAMOND!

"My diamond?" We pulled back when we heard blue pearls voice from behind us as she lightly laughed. Blue looked completely flustered. "Should I go get pink diamond?"
"Y-Yes. Thank you pearl." Blue pearl left with a smile on her face.
Blue smiled at me, laying her head on my shoulder from infront of me.
Good god what have I gotten myself into...