Part 17

YA KNOW WHAT
LETS JUST SKIP HALFWAY THROUGH CYM
IM TIRED AND LAZY AND I FELL DOWN A FLIGHT OF STAIRS AND PULLED A MUSCLE IN MY THIGH AND CANT MOVE MUCH

Yellow had attacked blue, and I was ready to take it. Connie held me back and for good reason. Yellow might listen to me, but she listened to blue more. She fell to her knees in tears, telling blue to stop making her cry, but blue wasn't doing anything.
It's time to stand up.

Blue made me stay down while they confronted white, yellow even told me to stay down somewhere safe at all times, no matter what happens. I didn't see anything, but I heard a lot of yelling.
The lapis lazuli, bismuth and peridot came to get me after a half and hour. Blue was on the floor when lapis got me to the ground. I was made for combat, why couldn't I have helped. Whites face was pink, but it just seemed normal to me being around so many defective gems. I kneeled in front of blue and helped her up, quickly making sure she wasn't injured. She did the same for me, then kissing both of my cheeks and my forehead. I put my hands on her face and said I was worried.

Seeing all of the corruption undone was amazing, I recognized some of them, especially a certain jasper. She was kind of.... a jerk. But she was surprisingly kind to the other jaspers. I didn't know how to feel about her still. Amethyst and I went to talk to her, calm her down. She was more than suprised about the whole, Rose is pink thing. The diamonds were talking, and it seemed like it was going very well. Jasper and I stayed together most of the time while we were there, she needed someone to talk to. She didn't really know who I was, but she knew my gem.

The way home was simple, diamonds in one room pearls and me in the other... blue pearl drew yellow pearl, and pink pearl and I talked, a lot. She had a lot to say, was very calm, kind and almost childish. Just like her original diamond.

I never got to meet the actual pink diamond, and I believe that steven is completely different. They still hold the same morals though, which I admire about him, he values life, no matter what life. He wouldn't shatter a single gem.