Part 12

We arrived at earth, yellow went to the cluster, blue went for the gems. I was out shortly after her, she looked super angry.
A fusion.
That one memory, black and white and blurred...
That was her.
I wasn't focusing on what blue diamond was saying or doing until I felt tears come to my cheeks, everything was blue and purple. I was still on my feet, everyone else was on the ground crying.

"No matter what it is, or the risks, do what's right. Do what you think is right."

I ran for the fusion as she got up. She reacted like I was going to attack me, but I skidded to a stop behind her.
"This is supposed to be my day!"
"You're going to defeat me.... by clinging to my leg?" This is why I care about you blue. But I'm sorry.
"No I just needed to stop you from talking a few steps to the right." The fusion smiled, and pushed me back as a building crashed onto the diamond. The blue disappeared, I knew she was ok, she was a diamond after all. Everything from that point on is mostly a blur... I remember blue started crying, a lapis was there, and then I was hit for once. Everything.... just stopped. I woke up on pink diamonds ship... and they explained everything.

That fusion kept looking at me. But the pearl was the one who talked to me...
"So... Who's side were you on?" She said, sitting next to me. I was in the corner of the room, my knees pulled to my chest and my head down.
"I don't know. I just took a chance."
"Of course you did. So did the others."
"What?"
"I met some of your cut before. They all took chances. You're lucky you made it out alive. Yellow wanted to kill you."
"Oh... she had her right to."
"Shattering is never right, under any circumstance."
"She's a diamond. It's doesn't matter. She never liked me anyway." Yellow flipped me off.
"Not true." She said turning to us. "I just didn't realize what actually happened. Garnet told us." Wait they know about rose sparing me? Would that be like pink diamond sparing me... I don't know.
"You guys know about what happened with rose and I...?" Blue nodded and smiled at me.
"It's fine (yn)"