Chapter 1

"We're taking you somewhere special for your birthday this time," said Zorome to a clueless Hiro.

"...What?" Hiro gulped.

"It'll be fine! it's about time you get out of the house, dude!"

Zorome nodded his head. "Every time your birthday comes you always sit in the house. Well, guess what? Not this year."

"I don't want to go anywh—"

Before Hiro could finish his sentence, he was pulled out of his gamer chair by both his bros.

His unfinished bag of Doritos fell the floor, but before he could pick it up, he was out the door.

Goro dragged Hiro into Zorome's 2006 Honda Odyssey minivan and buckled him up so he couldn't escape before he could protest. There were empty cans of Mountain Dew and old hot dogs on the floor, and the outside had flames painted on it.

"W-What the—?!" Hiro said, looking away before his Doritos decided to come back up and pay him a second visit.

"Just trust us," said Zorome, not looking at the road as he backed the car out of the driveway. The back tire hit the curb and Hiro flew up, hitting the ceiling. "You're gonna have a real fun time, Hiro."

"I don't know what you mean, but..." Hiro swallowed so hard that you could hear the 'gulp' sound. "But alright, I guess."

"That's the spirit!" Goro said encouragingly, shooting a thumbs-up at Hiro from the passenger seat.

"Guh!" Hiro breathed heavily as he threw himself out of the car. That was a nightmare.

"You're overreacting, dude! I stopped for at least one red light," Zorome rolled his eyes and stepped out of his 2006 Honda Odyssey minivan that was parked in front of a "No Parking" sign.

"Did you remember to bring the money?" asked Goro.

"M-Money..? ...For what?" asked a still dizzy Hiro.

Goro and Zorome just smirked at him simultaneously. Hiro did not trust those smirks.

Quickly, they grabbed him by both his arms and started to pull him into a shady looking building. It was only then did Hiro read the sign for his sweet birthday party location.

"...S-S-Strippers In The CLUBXXX?!"

There was a moving neon sign of a lady with big breasts and a huge ass pole-dancing next to the name of the place (which was half-lit). Hiro's eyes bulged out of his head in disbelief as his whole face turned as red as the McDonald's logo.

Damn, Hiro really wished Zorome and Goro had taken him to McDonald's instead of here. Hell, he'd rather be anywhere than here.

He stopped in his tracks, while Goro and Zorome kept walking toward the dirty front doors. "R-R-Really?! A st-strip club?!" Hiro's voice cracked as he said this. Zorome and Goro both turned around to look at him.

Zorome already had a nosebleed. "What? It's a nice place to celebrate! Plus, you need to get out more, dumbass. You can't just sit at home cranking one out alone all the time—"

Hiro, in his embarrassment, pushed past both of his friends and swung the double doors open. It was dark inside, smelled like piss and alcohol, and shitty colored strobe lights were flashing everywhere, blinding him. 'Toxic' by Britney Spears was blaring over the old, dusty speakers.

Hiro was concerned for those speakers, as they sounded like they'd burst at any moment.

Goro and Zorome followed in after him. Goro clapped a hand onto Hiro's shoulder. "We'll make the best of it, yeah, Hiro?" Hiro looked at him with an annoyed look, though Goro was grinning. Beside him, Zorome was beginning to drool at the sight of all the girls dancing.