Chapter 5

[LAST TIME ON GLEE.]

"Qué coño estás haciendo aquí?"

Oh cielos, oh mi. Es bueno que en el asiento de atrás o más she'llllll ver su rock duro 2 pulgadas intentando escapar de sus pantalones Gucci.

"Mi coche se rompió así que me arrastré a Urs," dijo con una sonrisa suave (TM).

¡Hizo Mitsuru wanna cum al instante tiene una segunda vez pero tenía que controlar su caliente!

Tenía que ver como un idiota delante de ella.

".:... K", dijo Mitsuru fríamente.

Justo cuando cuando Thot se podia empeorar Koko subió en el asiento delantero y se sentó su culo gordo en su regazo.

¿"K-kokoro?! No puedo ver el camino! "Comenzó a virar, golpeando coches de izquierda a derecha.

Kansas Chan didnt care. Ella toma su polla de sus pantalones, listo para montar el rito.

[...,..AND THATS WHAT YOU MISSED ON STRIPES IN THE CLUBXXX.]

"c-cocoa roach?!" mitsuru screamered in fancy panic.

the Benadryl Classic 0090 was swerving south and north now since misucky couldn't see the road with kokoro's La grasa Mami tiddies in his face.

"get out the way FATASS! IM SRS!" mitsuru shouted in an effort to get her off him. with her on his lap, there was no way he could hide his 2 inch Double MacDouble in his plaid Gucci pants (those expensive outfits rich people wear but it's actually fugly) without her noticing!¡!

"hehehehe... but you're dickey day yes," the beautiful blonde winked at him with her horny MILF eyes. even the unborn fetus in her stomach was telling mitsuru to fuck her until she went into labor.

h-holy crap, he was sick wasn't he?

just when mitsuru thot it couldn't get worst, white milk started to gush from her Mommy tits and spray him clean in the eyeballs, makin mike blind both figuratively and literally.

"OOOOOUCH,! F*CK I CANT SEE!" mitsuru yelled. his car started to roll over some things on the road which could've been cones, a dead cat or somethin.

"watashi..,., あなたのコック。" said kokoko.

(i want..,., your cock.)

there was no denying it now. he was blinded by her titty milk which was likely a secret weapon of hers and mitsuru was shaking in raging horniness. he wuz ripe for the taking and wuldn't resist what came next.

"hehehe, i knew you'd come around," said ココロ.

UNZIIIIIP.

the next thing mitsuru felt was the best thing he would feel in his short and pathetic virgin life. his meatstick was swallowed by her tight slippery love cave like futoshi having a romantic night with his favorite hotdog.

"oOoOoo mama~," mitsuru shuttered like he was having a seizure underneath her thiqqness.

SHLPASHLAPSHALP.

that was the sound of koko riding him, making her body slam down on his pathetic puny body which was sure to leave red marks.

with each thunder-like hop, mitsuru could fel himself sinking deeper y deeper into the driver's seat.

ココロ's thicc thighs kept POUNDING and SHLAPING into ミツル's Weak KFC Chicken Thighs(TM). his thigh bones were beginning to c-c-c-CRACK!

"h-h-holy GUACAMOLÉ!" YEETED ミツル, turned on even tho the pregneent stripper was shlomping all over his weak bones. he could hear them breaking. weak strings of his micro cum were spewing out his tiny, tiny penis that didnt even go all the way up ココロ's thiqué, wet uterus (tongue emoji)