COPPERS on PATROLXXX

BETA (β) WORLDLINE - CONVERGENCE ATTRACTOR FIELD

APRIL 21, 20XX

8:22PM

FRIDAY

AKIHABARA, CHIYODA WARD, TOKYO, JAPAN, EASTERN HEMISPHERE, EARTH, MILKY WAY GALAXY

It was raining in Akihabara, Tokyo's Electric City. Rainy (with dramatic lightning) and dark and at night, like a typical film noir setting.

Except this wasn't a typical film noir plotline, nor was this in black and white.

There was a hot STRIKE of lightning that illuminated a dark alley (not the bowling kind). This was a spooky shady alley where things such as gangbangs, muggings, illegal drug use/dealings, and kidnappings occurred, because this was the ghetto part of Neo Yokio. Sevreal dumpsters and hobos became visible for a brief second due to the bright light, but...a shiny cop car was visible as well. In fact, the coppers were hear because of the skyrocketing crime rates in the area, making it a gr8 place for a stake-out. This would definitely help them reach their arrest and ticket quotas for the week and earn them tons of moo-la!

Inside the car were 4 people, 3 in the front (this was an XL cop car) and one tied up in the back but not in the way you'd think. The three in front were cops, while Hiro was the one in the backseat, not a criminal.

"Z-ZERO TWO! P-Pwease let me leave..." hiro begged, his voice weak from his dry and salty throat. He had been screaming for hours due to other reasons (zt's ''''lunch break'''' :tongue_emoji:) and he really just wanted to go home for the night. After all, how was he gonna help any of them arrest criminales?

"Just sit tight Darling," 02 said sadistically, as if Hiro had a choice on whether he could leave—or move—or not. She looked back at him saucily, slightly turned on. "Mommy will catch the perp we got a tip for soon, and then we can go nighty-nighty at home."

She said it Sexily so Hiro shut up and began to droll like a l*li in hentai. Zero Two reached her arm back and Police Taped Hiro's mouth shut.

At the word 'mommy', Zorome's attention and erection stood up high like Mt. Fuji. "Y-Y-Y-Yeah Hiro, let the PROFESSIONALS handle this, and we'll be done in no time!" He attempted to cover his """police baton""" up with his scrawny hands, but even they couldnt hide his tiny pee-pee.

ZT still noticed his horniness but just rolled her eyes and adjusted her hot, sexy ponytail. She was also wearing sunglasses at night bc she was just that cool, which she also adjusted. "...Anyways, where did this 'anonymous tipper' say the Tattletale Strangler was seen again, Futoshi?"

There was nothing but SILENCE for a few seconds because Futoshi, who was in the driver's seat, was casually finishing a LIVE on Idolmaster on full volume since there was nothing else to do. All his stamina had run out on Bandori and he didnt want to buy more after wasting $150 trying to get 4* Abyssal Necromancer Ako in the gacha. "Wh-" he said, looking up from his 1k Yen iPhone XS(CAM). "OH! Gomennasai, the tip said he was spotted near the radio building..."

There was a slightly more dramatic lightning strike as Futato pointed in front of them across the street, which lit up the Akihabara Radio Station.

The cheap windshield wipers SQUEAKED loudly as erryone looked out at the ominous building in front of them. By now the station was closed, and there were no reports of trespassing inside, which meant they wouldn't have to go in and investigate- * whew *. That sounded like a lot of work that these lazy cops didn't want to do!