BIGGUFUTTO VS FUTOSHI FULL FIGHT 60FPS

LAST CHAPTER ON 「ストリッパー in the クラブXXX」(SUTORIPPĀ in the KURABUXXX):

"il mio bambino ... è tornato alla normalità!" grida Kokoro e prese Kanye a sud tra le sue braccia, facendola saltare in aria. Kanye ha pianto il tempo e non è un liek demoniaco per fortuna.

Hiro era tornato dalla battaglia.

Zoey tornò su Hero con un ghigno sul volto. "no dove eravamo noi."

fuori c'era molto SHAKE. Il Giappone stava sciogliendo!

"N-nani ?!" urlò Zorome.

C'era un'enorme gamba pelosa fuori dalla finestra. tutti sentirono un brivido scendere dalla loro spina, eccetto Hirotwo che già stava scopando e non stava prestando attenzione alla merda.

La gamba pelosa di colore marrone scomparve alla vista quando la gamba a cui apparteneva si chinò, un enorme Bulbo Oculare che afferrava la finestra.

"B-BIGGUFUTTO ?!" guai a futoshi.

whil Hir02 were hmmaking hentai noises in the back of the dirty dusty old isylum on top of the corpse of La Nun, kokoror, futoshi, zorome, and all the Others GASPED loudly again at the site of the huge (A/N not fat shaming ;;) ビッグフット standing outside la ventana.

he wuz Flexing (weird flex but okay!) like a gross muscly Body Builder... mayhaps he had gotten lessons from Mosuman! there was hairy hair all over him, even his Balls. he waz... STARING AT THEM IN THE EYES!

Kurisu looked at bigfoot in Fear and held Kanyee close to her titties. "Waaäh dis is scaree!" she cryed out, almost suffocating カニエ in her cleavage. Biggufutto HOWLED out so much that the glass on the window SHATTERED into lil pieces and kk scremed again. michael kun was Hit in the eyeball wrh a shard of glassé permanently blinding him. a few shards also hit his wheelchair wheel and Brok one kf them. Sad.

bigfoot kept making Body Builder poses, permanently scarring everyone involved. meanwhile hiro was getting whipped and beat by 02 as she Rode him.

"HOLY SHIT IS THAT BIGFOOT?!" Yeled Zorom, Stealing El Camera From Goro And Tape Recording Him. little did he no the camera was Muerte.

Mikoochie rolled her tsun-tsun eyes at him. she realy wanted to just Go Home from this mess and jerk off to Minecraft Porn. "it's probubly just some1 in a costume" (liek the gorrilla suit guy from that spongebob episode). hopefully biggufuuut wouldnt tear all of them in half!

"But look, heis big hairy Penis is hanignging out" shouted zorome except i was too lazy to make this sentence in all caps. i promis he was yelling. "THAT LOOKS REAL TO ME! I WOULD NO!1!"

No 1 questioned that slightly concerned statement (A/N zorome liked to look at bigfoot hentai on rule 34 in his spare time)

all the suddEn , BIGGUFOTTO pucnhed the wall of the castle with his big meaty fists. his ballsack was SHAKING with the motion. everywun yelled again with SFX like this was a anime. the wall crymbled like a Chips Ahoy choco chip cookie and everyone was exposed to the dark outside knight

(hiroand zero teo kept fucking tho xD)

Anyway bigfut started CHARGING so everyone lept out of the way and ran outside... BUT LE CASTLE WAS SUREOUNDED BY WOODS!

"Goin in ther would be succidal. we cant escape from those woods their too Thicc" siad Goro, shaking his head. biiiigfootwas watching fhirowtwo fuck madly like bunnies in heat. "We need to stay here and get sum help"