Chapter 7: ÉL MCNUN VS ZERO TWO FULL FIGHT HD

LAST TIME ON STRUGGLERS IN THE CLUBXXX:

"DarlING IM COMING JUST WAIT!"

the former stripper had a good nose so she was able to sniff him out and entered the islyum's Torture Room with everyone running behidnh her. When she ran inside, she saw the ugliest Nun ever holding her darling!

her skin was white like she had rolled around in baking flour, she had dark black spots around her Eyes like she was severely insomoc, demon-like claws and piercing gold eyes.

"El...McNUN?!" screamerred zorome like a lil girl.

El McNùn had her 10-inch black demon claws wrapped around hiro's throat whom was being straddled in a chair by the Nun. The nun rubbed her crotch against hiro's who had tears in his eyeballs,

This demon was thirsty.

"GET UR DIRTY HANDS OFF MY DAWIN!" zero two growled!

('NOBODY WAS GETTING THAT DICK BEFORE SHE DID TONIGHT!')

"wait!" said zorome, pullin out a Nerf Gun out of his back pocket. It was sink water with """"Holy Salt""""" that he sprinkled into it. Papa sold it to him.

"i have holy water, i'll save hiro!" zorome said before he squirted the holy water spray gun. "don't try DEMON!"

sqqqquirt*

The water only moved 2 centimeters.

"g-god damm–"

The Nunturned to the la intrudersand SCREAMED at them, showing off her Pennywise-like shark teeth to the group. ...or what used to be the group since everyone ran off in fear except zero two and kokoro who was secretly taking down notes in her head so she could use El McNun's moves on mitsuru.

hopefully he still alive.

the nun made the portraits and chairs in the room move around like a tornado but Zero Two was unfazed. she easily dodged the chair that came flying to her head like the Sexy, Dangerous Goddess she was (Yum.)

Hiro gulped; afraid but also still horny. The Nun's fat and corpse-y pussy lips sitting on his crotch was making all his waste squish around in his boxers. he needed RELEASE!

but first he needed to survive this!

"its you vs me now bitch," spat zero two whose eyes were glowing LAVA RED now.

Zero Two lunged at the Nun at the same time as the ghost-demon did, both of them letting out a deep and deathly ROAR.

[static break]

Ryan: Today on buzzfeed unsolved was explore the Case of Romania's El Nun where it's said to islyum is said to be haunted by the nun from the 69th century.

Shane: 69? What was it a... *chuckles* half-islyum, half-brothel?

Ryan: *wheeze* i-iie, ('No', in japanese because Ryan is Asian) it's just a regular islyum.

anyway El Nûn was said to have died from a broken heart.

Shane: El Nun? so so she was Spanish, or something?

ryan: No, she was Jap. It's just...

Shane: El...

ryan and shane: looks at each other

silence*

Ryan: anyway it's said that she fell in love with a man named Hilo but he broke her hart by marrying another woman and she murdered Hilo and the women, then proceeded to kill herself.

Shane: i-...i thought she died from a broken hurt?

Ryan: yea, her heart was so broken she committed felony and committed sonic.