(1) A VIP Seat To The Full Leo Kahn Experience

FTR: first time reader
RR: re-reader
-
🚨A/N: This is a sequel to Camp Where The Hell Are We - and cannot be read as a stand alone!🚨

-

Disclaimer: This book and its contents are my property. Out of respect for me, my hard work and Copyright Infringement laws - don't steal ideas/concepts in any way, shape or form. This book is not to be reproduced in any manner whatsoever without my permission — which you do not have — with the exception that it is in a brief quotation in which its source (Wattpad) and author (@partiallyprecarious) are cited.

-
🛑WARNING 🛑: this book is still being edited and revised!You may come across grammatical/typographical errors!

-
❤️❤️ Thank you for reading ❤️❤️

-

[The date below is the date when the chapter/the story is taking place!]

-
Saturday, November 23rd 2017
-

"How hard can it be?"

"My gorgeous girlfriend is bent over, so...hard."

Marley straightened at the speed of light, hearing the thump and curse of Bree Hoffman behind her. But with flushed cheeks and narrowed hazel eyes locked on her boyfriend, she hardly paid any mind.

"Aiden! Focus on the damn streamers! I swear to god!"

Aiden's back was leaned against the granite countertop of the boy's cabin.

He was dressed in dark jeans and a grey t-shirt stretched over his muscular chest, that refused to affect her any differently than the first day she ever laid eyes on him. His dark brown hair was a tousled mess on his head as usual, ray bans perched among the fray. The afternoon suns rays were making his stunning blue eyes reflect beautifully on his tan skin. He was growing a stubble that made him look all that much more irresistible.

But as attractive as he looked right now - and all the damn time - she wasn't going to allow her boyfriend to weasel his way out of this.

Crossing her arms over her chest, she heard the snicker of Jason Letterman from his left. The two of them had been enlisted by their girlfriends to help decorate - but so far it unsurprisingly wasn't going too well.

The main floor of the guys' cabin was being prepared for Leo Kahns' birthday today. The Saturday night party would probably turn into something as wild as Aiden's best friend is, but Marley was determined to get the lights, streamers, banner, and balloons ready even if they'd be thrown down by drunk teenagers later in the night.

Aiden knows she wants to do this. But the ladder was still folded and the streamers were still, not streaming.

"I think my efforts are better given to distracting Leo," he winked at her teasingly while Jason dropped the streamers.

"Yes. My efforts as well-"

"You're not going anywhere, Jay,"
Bree cut in casually, still thrown off from Marley turning away from her while they were folding a table.

Her curly, black hair was thrown into a messy bun on top of her head, blue eyes glaring relentlessly at her blonde haired boyfriend, who shrunk considerably, "It's just a thought," he defended weakly.