(3) Nothing Else To Do But Put Condoms On Bananas In The Back Room

"Marley," he whispered, exhaling a shaky breath.

"If you're not..." she took a deep breath and broke their eye contact, her cheeks flaming in embarrassment at her eagerness, loosening her hold on his hair, "if you're not comfortable with me touching you..." she trailed off when he lifted an arm to grab onto the back of his shirt, slipping it over his head before she could blink again.

He didn't give her the chance to dwell on it either, lowering back on top of her and smashing his lips against hers. She was dizzy, her fingers finding his shoulders again. His bare shoulders. He separated their lips to return to her neck.

"Uncomfortable? Silly spitfire," he rasped, "Touch me."

She lowered her head to scan over the gorgeous planes of his chest hovering over her. Her fingers tingled with desire. Aiden didn't kiss her again, just watched her watch her hands tentatively explore his chest; cheeks warm, breathing heavily. His breathing was shallow and uneven, his spearmint brushing along her forehead. Beneath her fingertips, his muscles were contracting. He shivered with every caress.

Marley felt his nose bury into her hair, "Cristo," he swore breathlessly.

His hands began to roam, too, shifting beneath his hoodie circling up her waist. It was becoming too much for Marley's poor heart to handle now, her body trembling beneath him, struggling for every breath.

Two sharp knocks and a door swinging open gave the two of them no chance to collect themselves. For Aiden to roll off of her or for Marley to gather her bearings. Standing in the doorway was Conner, his eyes hard.

"I'm going to need the both of you to come with me. Immediately."

Aiden's body shook with anger right away, rolling off of her and slipping out from under the covers of her bed. He kept a blanket draped over his lap.

"Fuck off and don't ever take a step in this bedroom again," He growled out coldly while she scooted upwards, embarrassed and ashamed of the fact that Aiden wasn't wearing a shirt.

She bit on her swollen lip and had nothing to say in defence of herself. This was bad, very bad.

"I'm not going to fuck off, Mr. Matthews. The both of you have been caught cabin mingling, which is strictly forbidden-"

"Oh so now it's Mr. Matthews, huh? I was Aiden when you kissed my fucking girlfriend," he was still breathless, but his words were even and deadly.

During their second day at camp, Marley and Conner went for a walk and he kissed her on the cheek. Aiden found out from Jordan during a tense confrontation, and he still hasn't fully moved on from it. Aiden detests Conner.

Marley shot out a hand to grab his forearm so he wouldn't charge their councillor like a bull.

She met his brown eyes, which were emotionless, "You need to come with me, both of you. You're facing discipline at the discretion of the sch-"

Aiden ripped his arm from Marley's hold before she could even comprehend that he had left her bed.

"Aiden!" She shrieked, scrambling after him while he stormed up to Conner, who held his ground.

"You dare fuck with her future over this and I will end you."

She gulped, grabbing his arm again, "Aiden back up, please. Conner, I swear nothing was-"

"It looked like a lot more than nothing, Marley. I'm sorry but there are times when I need to put my foot down. This is one of them."

"There are times where I need to put my fist down. We know why you're here. I've known since day fuck-"