(80) You're Always A Babe Magnet

"I told you to say something a long time ago-"

"-all this time you've been scheming to get to him-"

"-can't believe she would do that to Marley-"

"-rather be caught drinking Sour Puss than ever speak to your snake face again-"

"-bad night with Brendan and I didn't mean any of what I said-"

"-said it didn't I? From the beginning-"

"-riot happening in here? Fuck me if I missed a cat fight! Matthews! We have a deal to call each other about this shit-"

"-okay? I'm sorry about all of it baby. I wanted to tell you so many times but-"

"-six hundred views and counting-"

"-Robin commented that-"

"-block her disgusting ass!"

"-never liked how she treated her but this is so far out of line-"

"-ordered a pizza! Claws out and let's get this fuckin' show on the road-"

"-doing this is going to get my tallest heel stabbed into their eye-"

"-talk about this. I get that you're overwhelmed and if I had a clue that this was going to be posted-"

"Okay everybody stop."

Marley stood from her bed, her arms hugging herself as the loud chatter in the room from Tristan, Kelly, Sarah, Bree, Jason, Leo, and Aiden cut off immediately.

Or, almost.

"Should I order two boxes of the crazy bread?"

Leo looked up from the Little Caesars app open on his phone, scanning over the incredulous faces and the eyes on him.

He shrugged after a few seconds, "I'm just gonna go for it."

It was silent for another thirty seconds as every mind in the room was so thrown off by Leo's lack of understanding of social cues and common sense, but eventually someone had to break it, right?

"Marley?" Tristan was sniffling as she tried to take a step closer. Immediately Aiden and Gabby were blocking her path.

Marley put her head in her hands and tried to breathe through yet another rollercoaster.

"I just want to talk to her-"

"You're not talking to her again. You had your chance-"

"I said to stop!" Marley cut off Gabby stared around the room at the watching faces. Her cheeks flushed again at her privacy being invaded, posted on a public Instagram page and as good as entertainment. The eyes in this room on her was a reminder of that.

Aiden reached for her, "Marley-"

She took a step away, her hands shaking beneath her armpits, "I'm so..." she paused to find the right words, remembering the ones Gabby used not ten minutes ago. "tired." She locked eyes with her best friend, who pursed her lips in understanding.

"I'm tired of the lies. I'm tired of the drama. I'm tired of this Instagram account. I'm tired of...everything! I came into this camp with one best friend and one goal — an acceptance letter to Brown which would guarantee my admission. I got that, that's true, but I also had to deal with love triangles and fights and jealous girls and fake friends and two people who I never spoke to that suddenly became my arch enemies. I'm an Untouchable. I've been assaulted twice. Thrown into a ditch because of a petty grudge and kidnapped by an angry step-brother. It's too much. It's too-too much."