(78) I'd Love To See You Naked

Early bc as soon as I was ready to publish I wanted to have it out for you guys. As always, I hope you enjoy :)

If you missed Wednesday's surprise update: go back a chapter before reading this one!

-

"Wake up. Marley? Wake up."

"What asshole dareth disrespect my slumber?"

"The asshole you love."

"Debatable right now."

"Hardly-"

"Thou weigheth a thousand pounds. Oaf!"

"You fell asleep reading Shakespeare again, didn't you?"

"If thee would remove thine giant body off of I, then thee will not get smacked."

"I-OW!"

"Keep it down lovebirds before I drive my foot so far up thee asses you're shitting out of thine fucking ears!"

They both shot their heads over to the bunk across the dark room, where Tristan flipped them the bird before turning away to face the wall, throwing the blanket over her head.

Their eyes locked again. Luckily, Aiden decided to put her out of her misery and support his weight with his arms.

Marley patted his bicep with a yawn, "If thou don't let I go back to sleep right now I'll unleash an awoken Tristan on thee."

It's common knowledge now amongst the group that Tristan Lowell becomes hell's most formidable demon if her precious sleep is disturbed.

"But I have a surprise for thou."

"Shut thine ass up, hooligan, and since you're here, why don't you make yourself useful?"

Aiden's body shook against hers with silent laughter, but he quickly oomph'd when she wrapped herself around him like a spider monkey, curling up in his warmth and gripping his shirt with a loud sigh.

"Are you always this delirious when woken up at eleven pm, spitfire?"

"I said make yourself useful, Matthews," she grumbled tiredly, "which means shut up and cuddle me."

He shifted the both of them to lay beside her, brushing her hair away from where it was all over her face. Her eyes were screwed shut, but her body fell lax under the sensation of his gentle fingertips.

She knew he was smiling without having to open her eyes. "No more Shakespeare. That means we're getting somewhere."

"That's not shutting up."

He kissed her forehead, "Because I don't plan on shutting up. I plan on getting you out of bed."

"It may be a Saturday but Kelly broke up with Ryan last night for the seven thousandth time. It was ice cream and Kleenex and the Notebook until two am. Let me sleep, jerk."

Given the fact that Bree, Sarah, and Tristan are collectively night owls, and they're all sound asleep right now means that Marley is entirely fair in wanting more sleep.

Aiden chuckled lightly, "I call you baby, beautiful and spitfire, and you call me jerk, hooligan, and asshole. Seems fair."

"If you think for one second that I will ever call you a cheesy, cliche, cringe couple nickname you are so wrong, Aiden. It would just be...weird." Marley shuddered at the thought. It made her feel a lot more like a tacky one night stand than she was comfortable with.

"I know, because I know you. But I don't have to call you any of those things anymore."

Marley's eyes flew open again. Her back straightened and her eyes narrowed into his, waiting to see if he was joking. From what she could see in the near darkness, his expression was flat. Serious.