Ep 10

PoV: Sonic

  I wish they'd feed me. I could smell everything they were making. It had been a day already, I wanted to eat. I wasn't gagged anymore, but I still didn't say anything.

"Sonikku~ you hungry?" Amy climbed onto my lap, I really wish I wasn't cuffed right now. I tried pushing her off, but the pressure made the cuff cut into my wrists, "I can make you something special~"

"Amy get off him," Knuckles gave me a glare, "You don't know what he'll do."

"You guys won't even let him explain why he's done what he did," Amy was crushing me.

"Fine," I was pulled up by the collar of my shirt. Amy fell to the ground and I was couldn't reach the ground anymore, "Say something," he ordered.

"Don't be so rude," Amy growled.

"Knuckles be careful," Tails said.

"I'll drop him when he explains himself," Knuckles raised me higher.

  I was at a stalemate. I wasn't allowed to talked about the deal, but Knuckles would get hurt if he attacked me again. I'm going to be punished for this...

"It wasn't... my choice," I said.

"Bullshit," Knuckles tightened his grip.

"I did it... for you guys," it was hard to talk with him starting to choke me, the collar was already forcing him away from me, "it was... a promise..."

"What are you talking about?" Mighty walked up to us.

"My life... for yours. No casualties... and Lilith can use me as... as she pleases..." he put me down.

"Are you insane?! Sonic you didn't know what she was planning to use you for-"

"Doesn't matter... so long as you were all safe... she could do anything... she wanted to me..." I knew I was going to be punished for this, but they wanted to know.

"Uncuff him," Rouge said.

  I was placed down, Mighty removed the handcuffs.

"Sonic, you've been free to talk since yesterday. How come you didn't say do before?" Amy asked.

"I had my reasons," I didn't need to piss off Mighty or Knuckles anymore by being out if line.

"Come on, there's still some breakfast left," Tails pulled me into the kitchen.

"Thanks," I still cheeked behind me to see what was happening.

  Knuckles was rubbing his temples as he sat back. The others looked stressed out two. I can't stay here.

"Looked, we have pancakes. I'll heat them up for you," Tails was skipping around with a big smile.

  I sat down and rubbed my wrists. The cuffs chafed my wrists, my skin was scratched up from them.

"That was risky of you," I jumped hearing a sudden voice. I relaxed when I realized it was Shadow,  "you weren't allowed to say any of that were you."

"No... I wasn't," he pulled me in.

"What's going to happen to you if you get caught again?" He asked.

"I don't know, just that it'll hurt or it'll be scary. One way or the other, I'm going to be punished for it," I answered, holding him closer to myself.

"Oh, Shadow. I didn't see you come in. You seem awfully close to your rival," Tails placed the plate in front of me and sat next to me.

"Does it matter how close I am?" He stated.

"I guess not."

"Guys, you can eat later," Knuckles came in, "we got a message from Lilith. Come on Sonic."

  I was pulled away before I could take a single bite. I lost my meal~

"Sonic, I know this sucks but it's only to convince Lilith you're in danger," Amy tied my hands behind my back and gagged me.

"Let's go," I was walked into ruins if a city.

---

  We waited in a giant crater. Lilith soon joined us.

"Cutie," I scooted back seeing 57's eyes look me up and down.

"Care to explain why you took my S from me?" She asked.

"We'll strike a deal with you," Knuckles stated, "You back off this attack, and we won't cause harm to Sonic."

"Ahahahahaha!" Lilith laughed as I felt someone grabbed me. Shadow picked me up, "You think you'll have any control over me. You have no idea how wrong you are."

"Chaos Control," Shadow said the command, but we didn't go anywhere.

"Teleportation block," she had a terrifying grin.

"Shit," Shadow untied me and I pulled off the gag as we took off running, "we need to get out put of this field."

"It doesn't matter," I pulled away, I fought back tears. I had put them in danger, it was my fault for staying with them, "so long as this collar is on me she'll know where I am. It's a tracker, I can't escape her."

"I'll cone see you every night," he pulled me into a hug and I broke down.

"... I... don't... want to... leave you..." I held him as tight as I could, because the second I let go... I would have to leave.

"I'll stay with you until Rouge calls for me. Wait for me, once I'm out of the field. I'll come to you."

"You promise right? You won't forget?"

"I promise," I felt something wrap around my wrist, "this is proof."

"Shadow thats-"

"Its the older one, from the arc. This inhibitor ring won't do anything against your strength with the other lost."

"I'll always keep it with me," I kissed his cheek, "I promise."

  I let go, and felt like crying again. I didn't want to go, but I had no other choice. I wiped my eyes and walked up to Lilith. She held her hand out for me and I climbed on. All I could do was wave goodbye as I fought back tears. My rose and Shadow's ring were all I had to keep him close.

"S, we'll need to give you another check up. And a light punishment for giving out our deal. I know they forced you by choking you. But you still told," she placed me on her lap, "You only get bottle meals for a whole week."

  I really wish I had gotten a bite of those pancakes... I held the rose close, at least I have his promise.

~~~