Ep 39

PoV: S

°•○●○•°

"Just kill me!"

#####

"Mama."

#####

"**** *** find **** emeralds ****"

#####

"You've always **** here."

#####

"I can never go back after being modified."

####

"The only organic is Mama."

°•○●○•°

"My head..." My mind was racing. I had two memories of everyday. I didn't know which were real and which were fake, "What did she... what did you do?"

  I backed from the green- the master emerald. I heard a door open and voices. I hid myself in the vent and pulled the plug out if my neck.

"Set up the master emerald with the rest of the chaos emeralds. We can send 49 to retrieve the fifth emerald," it was Mama- Lilith, I don't even know what to call her.

  I watched as she carried the emerald away.

°•○●○•°

Shadow

#####

Tails

#####

Sally

#####

Silver

#####

Knuckles

#####

Mighty

#####

Ray

#####

Antoine

#####

Bunny

#####

Rooter

#####

Amy

#####

Uncle Chuck

°•○●○•°

"Uncle Chuck-" I covered my own mouth. The room was empty, "She didn't hear me."

"No, but I did."

"Ee!" I fell back. 6 found me, "6- 6..."

"Are you leaving?" She picked me up.

"Put me down-" she covered my mouth.

  She was different. She wore a long white dress. It had no ruffles or design if any kind. It covered her feet and flowed lose about her legs. It was tight on her upper body.

"Shh, we don't want to be found out," she placed a metal mask over my mouth. I couldn't pull it off.

  She dragged me down to the ships. She tied me to the back seat of a small cargo ship and took the wheel at the front. She took us off the main ship and out. I didn't know where we were going. My system was shutting down. I felt so tired.

°•○●○•°

"I love you."

#####

"Shadow, don't leave me here."

#####

"You've been disobedient. You know what the ribbons will do for your disloyalty."

#####

"Sonic."

°•○●○•°

"S," 6 woke me up and removed the mask from my face.

"Where are you take me-"

  She kissed me! I pushed away.

"I take you where I want," she grabbed my hand and pulled me out into the forest.

  She took me to knothole.

"Why, we can't be here," I pulled her away.

"Hold still," she tore my clothes off and dressed in the annoying tight black suit I was in when we met, only this one was a very dark blue, "Now we can go."

"No!" I fought but it wasn't any use, "ah!"

  My head felt like it was struck through. I got two memories. One where Shadow found on Lilith's ship, the other was when I met him after she introduced us. They both felt equally real.

My head is killing me.

~~~