Ep 58

PoV: Shadow

"How's your chest?" Amy asked.

"Is healing, though it's much slower than it should be," I answered. This gun shot wasn't normal, it was taking too long to heal.

"You were just shot with a gun right?" She removed my bandage.

"It was a sniper ruffle, though the carving within the barrel was unusual," I thought about the gun she had. The slot for the amo was large, there the a long scope, yet it looked strange over all.

"I don't know what the barrel is but maybe Rooter. Anyway, I'm going to treat the others. We have to save Sonic, again," she left.

  These guys just won't give up on Sonic. Not only that but he's 07. What are they planning? Blair know nothing about 01, if she shows up before we can take down 02 we're done for. Us, and the rest of the world. Sonic, I just wish I knew why it had to be you.

PoV: 3rd Person 

Unpleasant Lemons (You can always skip these)

"Aah!" Sonic shouted as pain struck him once more.

  Lilith was punishing him for his 'disobedience' against her. She rose her hand and brought it down again, hard.

"S-stop..." Sonic cried, seeing the ribbons appear once more, "Lilith... stop..."

"You joined the rebellion, you must be punished for that," she grabbed a ribbon and forced it into Sonic.

"AAAAAAAAAHHAAA" Sonic shouted, no longer adjusted to the pain of having the red steel tentacle squirm within his body, "STOP! STOP! IT'S GONNA KILL ME!"

"S, don't be so dramatic. These have never even brought you close to death," Lilith stated as she pushed a second ribbon into his body, both already leaving a buldge in his lower abdomin as they moved upwards towards his stomach, "And just because you beg doesn't mean this will stop."

  A third ribbon entered Sonics mouth, quickly following his throat into his stomach.

"They missed you," Lilith rubbed Sonic's stomach, now swollen from the ribbons inside, "You're warm body is like home to them."

  08's words causes tears in Sonic's eyes. His body became a toy to her. She rubbed the right side of his rear where she hit him several times before. The area of his ass,  below the fur, was red and sore from a harsh spanking. Lilith made herself close to a human's size for this. It was her reward to have a night with Sonic, and she wanted to be up close and personal with him.

  Sonic was forced onto all fours, held in place by four other ribbons. She had him over her lap and could easily begin to hit him again, but she didn't. Instead she did small actions to play with her beloved S. She had the ribbons thrusting in and out of his body for hours, occasionally removing the one in his mouth to let him breath.

--- Hours Later ---

"I wonder," Lilith grined as she looked towards Sonic's entrance, normalynshe would have, at minimum, three ribbons inside this hole. Lilith slipped two fingers inside, feeling the tense, hot walls of Sonic's body, "You're too flexible. Some animal could lay an egg inside of you to keep warm until it hatches."

"That's a wonderful idea!" 04 came in.

"What are you doing here?" Lilith spoke with annoyance.

"You've had those things thrusting inside him for hours," 04 stated.

"Why should I give a damn? He was mine in the beginning. I should have fucked him when I had the chance."

"The sun is rising your time with him is over. If you asked me, you should have grown into a giant and tucked him inside your womb. Maybe he's think your his mother when you let him out," 04 replied with nothing by sarcasm.

"Fine, just let me finish," Lilith removed her hand from within Sonic and gave the final order, "Ribbon 1, 3, 4, fill. One pound each."

  A grey think fluid gushed into Sonic like sludge. Filling him to the point where it gushed out the second the ribbons were removed from his body.

"He's fairly elastic, I wonder how much he can hold," 04 wrote it down in her chart.

"He can hold as much as you order him to."

Lemons End

  Lilith held Sonic in her arms. He passed out from hours of torture and lack of sleep.

"02 will start my turn once he's healed. She said it's only fair that we both get 5612 when he's able to keep up with us. If I have to wait for him to wake up my turn would be cut short," 04 snapped her fingers and another robot took Sonic, "Give him a bath and make sure his stomach is empty. I have some ideas I want to try on him when he's healed."

"Yes my lady," the robot carried Sonic way to 57 who waited for him in the bath.

"So, you've been torturing the same way over and over again?" 04 asked.

"What of it? It's orderly and give remarkable results," Lilith replied.

"I'm going to have him re robotozied if he's still rebellious. You had him for almost a year, and he almost killed you. Shows what your work did," 04 brushed her bangs back to reveal her eyes, "I plan to so him no mercy in my sexual exploration of his body. My machines are almost done being tested on the mobians I captured."

"You shot Red in the chest, that won't keep him out for long. He's the immortal one," Lilith commented as she stood.

"That's why my nanobots are keeping the wound open for me. Of he's out of the picture 5612 will have no one to go back to. 01 will return, and we will rule the galaxy. We will replace 06, she was defective anyway. 05 will be honored in a funeral. Has 03 been seen yet?"

"No, she left some time ago. She claimed to be gathering resources."

"She'll be missing my experiment then," 04 allowed the bangs to fall back over her eyes. The tips of her round antenna, which resembled that of a moth with their club shaped end, glowed pink as her cheeks did, "Experimenting on 5612 will be the most satisfying thing I've ever done," she liked her lips, missing the drool at the coner of her mouth, "I can not wait to test my first machine."

~~~