Ep 63

PoV: 3rd Person

"Have you captured this planet's leaders?" 03 asked Lilith, 04, and the robots.

"Yes," Lilith replied, "Their queen has been captured."

"An entire planet run by a single woman," 03 scoffed, "Perhaps she will offer to be 09."

"We would be complete if the were the case," Lilith stated.

"That is inaccurate considering 05 is dead and there's no permanent version of 07," 04 commented.

"Annabelle, the sky," Lilith got the attention of 03, her older sister.

"5612, he's dead. 01 has been released. Round up the prisoners. 7845 will be the first to die by 01's hands," 03 stated.

  04 obeyed, despite the annoyance of previously being given permission to kill 7845 and having her plans canceled.

  A ring of chained prisoners rested before a gold throne. Tears and sobbing came from the prisoners who awaited slavery and death. The freedom fighters among them had no hope. Sonic's presence had vanished from the planet entirely. A woman was standing in the center if the ring.

  Violet hair that grew in wild curls and waves. Her fur a lighter shade of that same color, but her eyes... her eyes had a vibrant green, the color of an emerald.

  Every soldier within the numbers knelt down immediately. 03, 08, and 04 had taken a knee as well.

  A feathered cocktail gown a darker color than the emptiness of space walked along an iron pathway. Obsidian colored heals clicked below the length of the dress. Sonic was no were to be seen. His soul and body vanished from the mortal world.

  The scepter released an ominous power, one that was directly absorbed but the pale hand with long black fingernails. The train of long dark feathers gently dragged behind her as she walked. Her hair neatly pinned into a bun.

"02, your majesty," 03 bowed, "We have the planet's queen awaiting your presence. And we have the rapist of 5612 awaiting 01's punishment."

"Good," she continued walking toward. A meat glance her way left an imemce intimidation over one's soul.

  Shadow watched his greatest enemy come into view. His body froze, no know how defeat an enemy who destroyed his entire planet. Eggman did bother to watch. He was moments away from his own death as guards held a knife to one of the folds in the fat man's neck.

"You are the queen of this planet?" 02's voice overshadowed all others without the use of an amplifier. She was powerful, and one could feel that power emmiting from her skin.

"I am Queen Alena, ruler of this planet," the violet hedgehog answered, "If I may I have a few questions to ask you."

"You dare speak without permission to her majesty!" 99 rose a whip to strike the queen. She stopped when 02 rose a hand.

"You amuse me little queen," 02 took her seat in the gold throne, turning it to black thorns, "Ask me what you wish."

"Why did you take out planet?" Alena asked, hiding the fear. Her eyes, in secret, scanned her surroundings in search for a weakness.

"Code 5612 lived on this planet. All actions were necessary to contain him and bring forth 01," 02 answered, examining the scepter she held.

"Did you get 01 like you wished?" Alena asked, watching 02's hands graze over the black crystal ball upon her scepter.

"I did," 02's  eyes gave away everything Alena needed, "Are all you questions this pointless?"

"I simply with to know my enemy's motive," Alena replied with one last question in mind to confirm her theory, "One last question before you kill me."

"Go on," 02 sighed.

"Where is 01?" Alena asked.

"Where he rests is no concern of yours," 02 stood, "kill this tiresome woman. I have no interest in her."

"Soniboy..." the metal hedgehog known as Chuck felt sorrow as he watched the queen be dragged away, "I couldn't save you... but I'll save you're mother."

"Chuck," Sally placed a shackled hand on his shoulder, "What's the use? She's not someone we can beat."

"You do not need to be the one to defeat her," a green creature within a cloak spoke. Unlike the other mobians, he wasn't shackled, thus man was free, "You simply need to break the deal."

"Who are you?" Shadow asked, "What do you mean 'break the deal'?"

"All you need to do is break the deal," the cloaked man disappeared. He reappeared in the center of the ring where the queen once stood, "02!" She shouted, "It is written in the stars! You will be defeated. You make have 01, but so long as you've forgotten the way of nature you will die!"

"You threaten her majesties life!" 03 launched her launched, in an array of green magic or was launch back her way, "What! Ah!"

  03 was knocked back against her own ship from one attack.

"Heed my warning!" He shouted, "If the deal is broken! 02 will fall!"

  In a blink the man vanished, as well as the queen.

"Guards," 02 called, showing no panic, "Search for this cloaked man. Kill him on sight."

  01, 02 two held the crystal upon her scepter, and dark power surging from that single point, No one, will touch you.

~~~

  AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! 😱😱😱😱😱😱

just had to get it out.

It's so close! I wanna scream who 01 is so bad!

  And what do, "break the deal," and, "the way of nature," mean anyway?!

AAHHH! FIND OUT IN THE NEXT FUCKING EPISODE!

I LOVE YOU!

  AAAAAAAAHHHHHH! ☠☠