Ep 15

Updated cover above.

PoV: S

  I wiped the tears from my cheeks. Fire was the only thing moving. Burning the entire city. I caused this... I don't deserve to be alive.

---

"You did wonderfully," she had me in her hands. Shadow wasn't allowed near me at the moment, "I haven't rewarded you yet."

  My blood ran cold. I was finally free from pain after the way she punished me, and I didn't like the idea of a rewarded. I backed away and she cupped her hands around me. I wanted to get away, my instincts screamed for me to run... but if I did it wouldn't end well. She could kill me at any moment, she could kill Shadow or Tails if I did something she didn't like. I just had to try a prepare myself for whatever was to come.

"My child," I was lifted to stare into her eyes, "You're going to enjoy this."

"... W-what is it?" I swallowed hard as I backed away.

"It's a surprise."

  I was dropped into a glass vase. It looked like a rose bud, there was a pillow in the bottom. I felt trapped in here. I hated this.

"Undress him."

  I panicked as my clothes were pulled off me by metal hands. I only had the pillow I was on to cover myself, and I couldn't pull it out from under me.

"S, stay," she ordered.

  I sat still, not moving. She came back with a silver bowl.

"Open," the glass petals opened and she picked me up and dropped me into the bowl. I landed in a pile of whipped cream.

"Whipped cream?" I stood up to try and wipe it off my fur.

"You can eat as much as you want," she dipped her finger into the cream and licked it, "I'll clean you up after."

   There's no way I can eat this. I can't be rewarded for what I've done. I should be punished. I pushed the whipped cream away from me. It surrounded me, but at least I'd have a spot without it. I had a hole and under it was pudding. Deeper I found a giant strawberry.

"S, you haven't eaten any. Am I going to have to feed you?"

  I took a bite of the chocolate pudding. She just watched me. It's good, I can't do this. I can't... Knuckles, next time you punch me break a few ribs. I can't keep doing this.

"Shit."

  I was lifted up and dropped into the tub. I heard Lilith's heels click away with power. I felt like throwing up as I cried.

"Sonic," Shadow ran up to me, "what the hell are you covered in?"

"Cream..." I answered.

"This is going to ruin your fur," he started washing me.

  I didn't know if I cared or not. I didn't know what to feel other than hatred of myself. I didn't want any of this.

PoV: Shadow

  I scrubbed all the pudding and whipped cream from Sonic's fur. I replace his bath water with fresh water so he could relax.

"Shadow..." he spoke for the first time since answering my question about the cream, "could you hit me?"

"No, I'm not going to hit you. Ever," I said, he's not okay. What the fuck do I do?

"Shadow... please... I need you to hate me," he started crying. I grabbed him be for he hit himself on the tub.

"Sonic, I don't hate you," he clenched his fists and started trying to fight my grip.

"I can't... I can't..." he cried, "Just kill me! I don't want to hurt anyone anymore. Please... please!"

  I didn't know how to reply. I didn't want to argue, but I didn't want him talking like this.

"Sonic," I started.

"Don't say no!" He shouted. I could hear the strain in his voice, shouting and crying like this was painful for him, "Rip this stupid collate off me! Do what ever it takes! Make slow and painful... I don't deserve a quick death. I can't go back... I can't..."

"Sonic."

"Why aren't you doing anything?" He wasn't listening to me.

"Sonic!" I grabbed him, "knock it off!" I felt regret yelling at him like that, but he wasn't listening, "I'm not going to hurt you. I'm going to let anyone hurt you. Just stay strong a while longer. Until I can figure this out. Until anyone and figure this out."

"Why... why can't you just hate me like everyone else?!!!" He screamed.

  I kissed him, and I felt the tension of him fighting stop. He started breathing normally again. He fell back in the tub looking at the water, not saying anything. He pulled my hand under the water. I climbed in and sat next to him. He leaned on my chest and started crying again. I held him close.

  There was nothing I could think of to say. No words to help the situation. I just had to be there for him. That's what I did. In the tub, besides him. I was there for him.

"Shadow..." Sonic choked as his tears started to slow. He had the hiccups now, and I was positive he was delusional. His voice sore and soft, his hands were shakey, "Shadow..."

"I'm right here," I answered him.

"Shadow... I love you..."

~~~