Ch.1

Izaya's POV:
I was sitting in this alley of Ikebukuro, the night sky looked covered in clouds. My side had been stabbed from an attacker, that surprisingly wasn't Shizu-chan. It was from some guy who was pissed about losing his girlfriend because he cheated on her, and his girl wants information. Unfortunately I sustained some damage from the bastard. This day can't get any worse, right, god can only give so much bad luck to an guy with God complex. It started raining and I was soaked. I was bleeding out and my vision blurred.
"So this is the end, I'm gonna to bleed here, and die", I said.
"At least I won't die by that monsters hands. I regret that I couldn't kill him", I thought.
I heard footsteps come towards me. The man drew a damped cigarette to the ground. He stepped on in angrily and walked towards me. I saw that it was Shizuo.
"Shizu-chan....did.....you come to get a ....front row seat to watch me die", I asked with a smirk on my face.
"Izaya, did you finally drop your guard, and get stabbed, it would have eventually happened, who knows who else wants to stab you, I want wipe that smirk you off your face, but if I just left you here to die, it would be on my conscience that you would have died, you smelly flea".
Suddenly he came closer, and I protested.
"What...don't be ridiculous, just leave me here, I rather die then be saved by a protozoan....
I felt pain in my side that made me stop talking. I held my side as it still bled. He looked at me with pity in his eyes.
"Pathetic, I was chasing someone like you so far"?
"S-Shut up...just leave me he..
I began to black out. Before I did I saw his face get mad.
Shizuo's POV:
"This asshole, if I leave him here, I wouldn't be able to sleep at night, I don't want to be blamed for his death, so I'll take him to Shinra", I thought as I held back my temper.
I saw him lifeless, almost innocent like. Keyword was almost. I picked him up and carried him to Shinra's apartment.
"Shinra, fix the flea, he got himself into trouble again".
"Huh, Bring him in hurry", he shouted.
After laying him on the operation table, he began to stitch up his wound. Apparently when he got stabbed it missed his organs, but he lost a lot of blood and will need a blood transfusion. I've never seen the flea look so pale, when he's like this, I don't feel like killing him at all. But when ever I see that smirk, it's like something snaps in me.
I figured it wouldn't hurt to give some of my blood to the flea, but I know he wouldn't like it, that's why I should do it.