Ch.15

After watching the movie...
Third POV:
Izaya looked at Shizuo and smiled.
"So what do you think?"
"It's amazing, I love it, although Bakugo seems more tamed in this movie than before, and Deku seems to be more confident. Also, poor Almight, even though his injury isn't getting better, he still wants to help everyone."
"Bakugo is just jealous of Deku because he's afraid of him getting stronger."
"That sounds like a reason."
"Todoroki is really strong, so is Bakugo, " Shizuo said.
"Yep, hmm, are you getting hungry?"
"A bit, but are you alright?"
"Yeah I'm fine, I'm just glad I got to watch a movie with you, that we both can enjoy, " Izaya said with a bright smile.
Shizuo blushed as Izaya was still smiling.
"Izaya's way too cute, why does someone this cute exist, it's bad for my heart, " Shizuo thought.
Izaya got up and stretched.
"What should I make, Shizu-chan?"

"Hmm, anything is fine," Shizuo said with a smile. 

Izaya blushed and then he sighed. 

"You know you may call me cute, but you're cute too," Izaya said. 

"Aw really?"

Izaya looked at Shizuo. 

"He's like a giant puppy, that can kill," Izaya thought. 

"I'm going to go and make some food." 

Izaya opened the fridge and saw some beef defrosted. 

"Perfect."

"Izaya, maybe I should cook. You're still injured."

"Shizu-chan, I'm alright. You don't have to worry. I mean I could probably parkour a bit tomorrow. I'll be fine, okay," Izaya said with a smile. 

Shizuo hugged him. 

"I'm going to help."

"Shizu-chan, you're like a giant teddy bear. You hug me a lot, I guess that means you really love me."

"Shut up, of course, I love you. I love you a lot, Izaya-chan," Shizuo said. 

Izaya smiled.

"Okay, you can help me, start cutting some onions then, Shizu-chan," he said with a smile. 

"Okay, Izaya-chan."

"Okay, while you do that I'll cut this beef into different chunks," Izaya said while holding a knife. 

"He looks so scary when he holds a knife, but he's really awesome," Shizuo thought.

Shizuo started washing the onions and he cut two onions up. Izaya threw the meat up and began slicing it into even square chunks.  Izaya turned and saw that the onions were cut all unevenly, he smirked a bit. 

"Shizu-chan, you don't cut too many onions do you?"

"Yeah, how could you tell?"

"It's fine though, I'm making some curry, so it's fine," Izaya said with a smile. 

"Izaya, you're an angel," Shizuo thought.

"Izaya, don't worry, I understand."

"Cut up the potatoes.  I'll start the rice and finish cooking the beef."

Izaya put the onions in the pan with the partially cooked beef cubes. 

Shizuo really focused on cutting the potatoes. Izaya began preparing the carrots. He peeled and sliced them in a split second after tossing them in the air. 

After a while...

"It's done," Izaya said. 

Shizuo felt disappointed. 

"What's wrong?"

"I feel like I didn't do any work."

"Don't worry, you helped a lot. We still have to clean up, so you can help with the d.."

Shizuo interrupted Izaya by kissing him.  Izaya blushed and began making their plates. 

"Izaya?"

"Idiot."