Ch.12:

Shizuo's POV:
I finished cleaning him, and I got him a new shirt. He put put it on and avoided my gaze.
"What's wrong"?
"I-it's embarrassing", He stuttered.
"Eh"?
"I mean, it that I'm in love with you, and you touched me, while cleaning my wound, I thought you might have thought I was being weird when I made that sound. It's embarrassing damn it", he shouted before covering his face.
Oh my god....
I hugged him.
"You're too cute", I said.
"Eh, how does being cute have to do with anything, Shizu-chan", he said through his hands, as I still had my arms wrapped around him.
"I don't know, it's just, you get embarrassed to easily, and it's cute when you act this innocent, to things like that", I said as I patted his head.
I let him go and he sat on the bed, looking away from me.
"I'm not a cat", he shouted.
I laughed a bit.
"That animal does seem to suit you", I said.
"S-Shut up idiot", he shouted.
"Hmmm, is it that you don't like being called a cat"
"No, it's not that, Shinra teased me about that for a while, throughout high school he tried to put black cosplay cat ears on me while i was sleeping, I hated it", he said as he looked horrified.
"How did his attempts fair"?
"He got them on, and took a picture, I believe he still has it".
"Huh, really", I shouted with excitement.
"Yeah".
Then he glared at me.
"It couldn't be that you wanted to see that picture, you perverted dog", he said coldly.
"N-no, of course not", I lied obviously, with a nervous laugh.
"Why do you want to see me wearing kitty ears", he asked as his voice got colder, and his glare got scarier.
He even began having a killers aura around him. I got scared for a second.
"Because it would look cu...
Before I could get the word cute out, a knife flew pass my cheek and into the closet door.
"What was that", he asked innocently, with a smile, that looked innocent, but definitely was not.
"N-nothing, I mean I have you, and you're the real thing, so there's no reason for me to want the picture", I shouted while fearing my life.
I think as pissed off he is, he could probably kill me. Cause I can't even get that angry at him anymore.
He sighed, and did a normal smile.
"I'm sorry, I'm glad you feel that way, Shizu-chan".
"You are one scary person, even though I'm the stronger one, your mental power is stronger", I thought.
Suddenly I heard a growl come from my stomach. Izaya blinked and then began laughing.
"Are you hungry Shizu-chan"?
"Yeah, I haven't eaten in a while, I guess I was too worried about you to notice I was hungry".
"Then, I'll cook for you", Izaya said with a smile.