Ch.6

Shizuo's POV:
I gave him the pain killers and the glass of water, after sitting the tray on the table next to the bed. He took the medicine and gulped down a gulp of water. Some of the water dropped down he sides of his mouth.
"Here", I said.
I gave him a bowl, he placed the cup on the table. I grabbed my bowl, and began to eat.
"Celty makes really good food, for someone who can't  taste", the flea mumbled.
"It is pretty good".
"Shizu-chan, why are you being so nice to me"?
"I don't quite know myself", I said.
Why was I being nice to him, surely it was fun when I teased him, but why am I being nice to him?
The image of him crying from when I was comforting him. It was cute, but I felt really sad when I saw him. He was so adorable.
I saw put his spoon down into the almost full beef stew.
"I'm not really hungry",  He mumbled.
There was a sad feeling in his words,  was this really Izaya. I remembered what Shinra said earlier. "Keep an eye on him, Shizuo".
Is Izaya suicidal, is he depressed? Does he need mental help? Why wasn't he eating as much as he should?
"Shizu-chan, are you thinking about something it looks as if your brain is about to fry", he asked.
But his voice was normal, not condescending.
"Yeah, you should eat more".
"I can't help it if I'm not hungry".
"Eat the food damn it", I said while glaring at him.
"I can't help that I'm not hungry".
" I could always feed you like a bird, or eat you instead".
"No that won't be necessary,  Shizu-chan",  he said before picking up the bowl and drinking the soup.
When he finished he looked sad.
"Bat purp py pongue",  he said while he had tears in his  eyes,  his tongue out.
" You idiot",  I said.
I  gave him some water.  He drunk it.
"That felt a bit better, some of the things that come out of your mouth",  he said after sighing.
"What did I say"?
"Or you'll eat me instead".
"So is that a yes to that"?
" No way ",  he said while making an x with his arms.
" God you're cute",  I thought.
He moved his legs to the side of the bed and tried to stand up,  but failed before he fell into my arms.
"What are you doing"?
" I got to pee",  he said.
"I'll carry you to the bathroom".
" I rather walk".
I put him over my shoulder and took him to the bathroom.
"You don't listen",  he whispered.
I put him on the ground gently.
" I'll walk the rest of the way by myself alright".
"Okay,  if you need help just say my name".
"Alright".
He walked into the bathroom and shut the door behind him.