Ch.4

Shinra's POV:
Strange,  these two are getting along a lot better then expected.  I thought Shizuo would have killed Izaya by now.  But it seems that Shizuo has some hidden love for Izaya.
While I was thinking,  Izaya sat up.  He sighed a bit,  his face was flushed.
I walked over to him and felt his head.
"Your fever seems to have gone down,  it seemed to developed after the surgery.  I was afraid that your wound would have gotten infected",  I said after taking my hand off.
" Why did you save me Shinra,  you could have killed for all the pain I caused you,  Celty, Shizuo,  and  everyone"?
"Did you want to die",  Shizuo spoke with anger building up in his voice.
" Maybe,  but what's it to you,  you hate me remember",  he said coldly.
My eyes widened,  Izaya's eyes looked different.  They looked darker,  like the light of mischief that was once in his eyes,  were gone.
"Izaya,  you should get some rest please",  I said.
He laid down and turned away from us,  his frail and slender back faced us.  He pulled up the cover.
I walked over to Shizuo. 
" Keep an eye on him Shizuo",  I whispered in his ear quietly,  so Izaya couldn't hear.
He nodded,  but he looked towards Izaya.  His face showed worry for Izaya,  almost as if he cared about his mental state.
I left the room,  and intrusted Shizuo with Izaya.
Shizuo's POV:
A few minutes past...
"Izaya,  I know your still awake,  explain to me,  why did you want to die?  I understand if you didn't want to be saved by next,  but you would have refused anyone who would've tried to save you,  so that means you wanted to slip away from life",  I said before standing up.
I walked to the window and opened it.  I lit a cigarette.  I sat in the space next to the window,  and stared at Izaya.  He had covered his mouth and tears we're in his eyes.  I crushed my cigarette and threw it out of the window.  I walked over to him.
"Why are you crying",  I asked.
Silence came from him.
" Izaya".
"Just shut up already,  you don't give a damn about me,  so just leave",  he mumbled.
I got annoyed,  but it wasn't because of him,  it was myself,  I didn't know what to do in this kind of situation.
I guess hugging him wouldn't hurt right.
I picked him up bridal style and sat on the bed with him in my lap.  I hugged him,  and put his head in my shoulder.
"Shizu-... -chan".
" Just go to sleep,  flea".
"O.. K",  I heard before his body got a little heavier.  It wasnt heavy at all,  in fact he was light,  almost like a women,  with a slender frame.
" You idiot,  if you wanted to be comforted you should have sad something",  I said.
I laid down with him and put the cover over us. I decided to take a nap.