Ch.8

Shizuo's POV:
"I'm not leaving",  I said sternly as I looked into his eyes.
" Why are you doing this,  you hate me,  there's no reason to help,  or pity me at all".
"I'm not doing this out if pity, it's because your a lot stronger then this,  so I want help you get better,  if it was pity,  I would be doing this right now".
I kissed him and his face was entirely red.
"What are your feelings about me, Izaya",  I asked.
Izaya looked away from me.
" Hey don't look away",  I shouted.
"It doesn't matter",  He said.
" Huh".
"You're only forcing yourself to do this,  there's no way you would love someone like me,  no just let me go",  He said while crying.
" You idiot",  I shouted.
I kissed his neck,  and pushed my hand up his shirt.
"W-what are you doing",  he shouted.
"I'll show you how serious I am",  I said.
" By becoming a rapist",  Shinra shouted from behind me.
I looked in his direction.
"Shizuo,  get off Izaya,  and get away from him, now", he said as he looked at me with anger in his eyes.
I got off him and stepped away. Izaya had sat up and began to grab his stuff.
" I'm going home",  He said while avoiding our eyes and walking past us,  while holding his injury.
I grabbed his arm.
"Where are you going"?
" Away from here",  he said before he yanked his hand from my grasp.
He then continued to walk away,  wearing his fur coat and normal clothing.  He slammed the door behind him.  Suddenly I felt a punch from Shinra.
"You big idiot,  why did you try to do something like that",  he shouted while sounding scared and angry.
" I don't know,  he just pissed me off,  I guess",  I said.
"Go after him,  after he cools down for a bit only this time,  try not to force yourself on him",  he said.
He wrote. Something down and tore it off and gave it me.
" This is his address,  try to talk with him,  when he's done calming down,  okay",  he said.
I nodded.
Meanwhile...
Izaya's POV:
Why,  why did Shizu-chan do something like that?  Why did he act like he was in love with me?  Damn it,  I hate this feeling.  Even though I'm in love with that monster,  I don't want to acknowledge it.
I want to stay alone,  I don't want to be in love with that monster.  I don't want to be in meaningless relationships.  I hate this so much.