Ch.11

Shizuo's POV:
I guess the medicine has a sleeping side affect. He passed out in my arms, while his arms were wrapped around my neck. I smiled a bit. He was so light, and he was warm. He loves me. I love him, although, I hope he remembers this, I wouldn't want him to forget, otherwise, that would probably make that speech all for not. I carried him back to the bed, and laid down with him.
"I'm tired as well, I was really thinking about how to confess to you, Izaya, but I'm glad you're resting, it's good that you are", I said as I hugged him, and snuggled into his hair.
I fell asleep after a while. When I woke up I saw that Izaya was still asleep. He was still in my arms. I checked my phone, it was about 10:00 in the morning. I missed a lot of calls from Shinra, and there were messages.

 I missed a lot of calls from Shinra, and there were messages

I turned the screen off and sighed

"Shinra worries way too much, I said I would take care of him", I thought.
Izaya grunted a bit as he began to wake up.
"Shizu-chan, what time is it", he asked.
"10:07 in the morning".
He tried to sit up but I was still holding him.
"Hey Shizu-chan, I want to sit up", he said as he glared at me.
"Alright, but in my defense, you clung to me first", I said as I let him go.
He sat up and looked away from me while blushing.
"How cute", I said.
"Don't call me cute", he mumbled.
I felt his head, it seems his fever has gone down.
"How does your head feel, Izaya", I asked.
"It feels a lot better, although I think its time to take another pain med for my wound, it starting to hurt", he said.
I pulled up his shirt and checked the bandages.
"It's time to clean it again, where's the first aid kit", I asked.
"The closet before the bathroom".
I got up and grabbed the first aid kit from the closet. I went back to Izaya, who was blushing.
"Hey Izaya, take your shirt off so I can change your bandages", I said.
He did what I said but he avoided my eyes. I took the old bandages off and then the gauze that was over the wound.
"This might sting a bit, but bear with it, okay", I said.
He nodded, then I looked at his chest to his stomach. He was unbelievably pale, and his figure was beautiful. I shook my head to snap out of it, and focus. I grabbed the peroxide, and poured it in a rag, then cleaned around the stitches.
He made a noise that sounded like he was in pain.
"Sorry".
"It's fine", he said.
After cleaning the wounds, I put another piece of gauze over the wound, and bandaged around it with new bandages. I threw away what was used and grabbed a bucket full of warm water. I used a rag and washed around his body.
"S-Shizu-chan", he said.
"You sweated a lot when you had that fever so I'm cleaning you a bit. Since going in the shower or taking a bath will probably hurt until that wound is completely healed",  I said.
His face was red as I continued. I was around his neck until I heard him make a noise.
"Hngh".
"What's wrong", I asked.
"It felt strange for a minute".
"Heh, cute", I said.
"Pervert", he shouted.
I smiled.