The News

(Tony's P.O.V)
   I landed on the helipad outside the helicarrier where Bruce was waiting with a stretcher as we wheeled him past the team to the medical bay they watched with the same expression of horror I had. He was bleeding out of his  head fast. Bruce and shuri wheeled Peter in the room as the doors closed in front of me. My legs started to shake. "He'll be ok there some of the smartest people in the world and he's strong." Steve wrapped his arms around me.
   We all walked to the living room around the corner and sat in silence. I laid my head on Steve's chest as we waited for what felt like hours until shuri walked in. "Umm... I.. Mr Roger-starks and Mr Wilson I think you should come here." We all locked eyes then got up and tried to run into the recovery room as I opened the door Wade grabbed the back of my shirt and pulled me back and walked in.
   Peter was sitting on the table still in his torn suit he was holding something I couldn't tell what. "Hey dads...hey Wade..I'm pregnant." My jaw practically hit the floor. "It seems when Wade and Peter's dna combined the mutated cells started to multiply into what can only be a child." Bruce started to explain. "So were gonna be parents?" Wade said with a nervous chuckle. "There is no telling how long this baby will need to grow insides Peter abdomen it could be a week a year maybe even two years." Shuri started explaining that the baby probably won't have a normal birth or development rate. After a while me and Steve went out to break the news to everyone. The girls were excited and wanted to go baby shopping now and the guys where confused but happy. about an hour later we all went to bed. Wade took peter to peters old room and the rest of peters team bunked in the living room. As I cuddled next to Steve I started thinking. "Steve I think Peter and his team should move in. We got plenty of room." Steve chuckled and kissed the back of my neck. "I agree and we get to spend more time with our grandchild. That will be fun grandpa." After that I closed my eyes and drifted to sleep.

Beta read by yours truly