Visitors (Part six)

(John's POV)
   I opened my eyes and saw nothing. "Hello? Guys are you there?" I called into the void. "John you were summoned here by me for I am eternity I  am a celestial one of the being that control your universe. You have been tampering with reality and now you've brought a being into this world. There are many who will try to use you for there own purposes the people of earth are greedy. I have to send you to someone else now but beware don't ever pull a stunt like this again.
— meanwhile on the outside world John's eyes turn from galaxy to black—
   "Hello John. It's nice to meet you." A lady with a blue dress said sitting on her thrown of bones. "Who are you? Where am I now?" She let out a chuckle. "Your in avengers tower surrounded by your friends. She showed me a picture of my friends sitting around my body. "Your soul is in my domain I'm here to talk to you about you choice to bring a soul into the world."
(Wade's POV)
I stared into John's eye. I'd recognize that darkness lady death. "I got to go do something Wait here. I walked out of the med bay to the roof. I need to be dead long enough to save John I thought. "What better way than to go splat on the road."
   I slowly stepped off the edge and fell. The wind in my face had me tearing up. As I hit the ground it felt like falling underwater and I turned upright and walked into the dark hall as I reached the door at the end. I was about to open it when I heard them talking about the baby. "Look you can't just make or take souls John that's my job. Isn't that right Wade?" The door opened and I fell. "Wade what are you doing here are you dead?" Lady death just smiled. "Yea only for a few more moments. Let him go death please he has people waiting for him back home." I felt a sudden pull and I was sucked down the hall and back upward. I opened my eyes and I was missing my arm and a foot. I limped inside and to see if it worked.
(John's POV)
   I woke up in a bed and was engulfed in a massive group hug. "John I'm so glad your ok."  Zack said with tears welling up in his eyes. I pulled him by his collar and kissed him.
—Time Skip—
   We were getting ready to go back to the mansion. We had just said goodbye to everyone. "Welp I guess this is it guys it's been real." I opened a doorway  to the mansion. We all walked through the door and wade grabbed my shoulder. "Thanks if you need anything ever just call." He handed me a flip phone and gave me a hug the door closed and we all just laid on the bed. "That was fun."

Beta read by yours truly