Baby Care

(Peter's P.O.V)
   I woke up in Wade's arms in  my room the sun shining in my face. I lifted Wade's arm off me and crawled out of bed. I walked into the bathroom and started to brush my teeth  I paced out of the bathroom and looked in the crib. There was a blanket but no baby. "WADE!get up the baby's gone!" Wade jumped and fell on the floor. "No need to be alarmed Peter. Baby Ben is in the kitchen with your fathers as we speak." "See he's fine let's go see him mister I scream at five in the morning." I stared at Wade questioning. "It's noon." He threw a pillow at me and ran out of the room as I chased him. As went in the kitchen Pops was already making us eggs. While dad was holding Ben with baby talking to him. "You know you have to wake up earlier for this whole parenting thing?" He said as he handed me the baby and patted me on the back. "I'll be in my lab." "Wait eat something first!" "I'm good Steve." Wade sat at the table "I'll take his. Hi buddy." Wade waved at Ben. My spider senses went off just as Ben barfed on my shoulder. "Hey little man that's not cool. Where is everyone?" I asked as I wiped up the barf from my shirt. "Um there all out shopping for baby stuff. Also Scott may not be happy with you. They made him shrink to the baby size to try on clothes." He slid a phone with a text from Tandy with a photo of Scott in baby clothes with a text underneath saying "What about this Steve?" I handed Wade Ben and gave them both a kiss. "Here you go I'm gonna go on patrol and I'll be back in an hour."
————-
TIME SKIP OF LIKE 6 months coming
Beta read by yours truly